The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Just finished my First Ebook

Nialce

affiliate
Hi guys! And girls!
I was working for the past few months on a Ebook that's writen in english (planning for translations) and finnaly my journey has come to a End I finished it! Im way to Happy to not share it with you guys! Im not gonna Tell in what niche its writen because my New journey has started. Now I need to build a good looking website to start selling it and build Promotion articles/banners etc. Without this Forum I would never started writen .
Just wanted to thank All of you guys!
Thanks Affilitefix!
When Im done I'm gonna share step by step how I started the journey but for now Im gonna focus on the rest!
Again thanks guys didnt realy know if I could post this thread here or not. But again thanks!

Good luck with All youre projects one day you guys Will finish!

Good job Nialce and most of the hard part is done :)

My girlfriend released her ebook last year so I know it's not that easy to do (if you wanna do it good).

The fun part starts now and with the enthusiasm you've written this post no doubt you gonna make some sales :)

I'm very curious about the end result and journey!

Good job Nialce and most of the hard part is done :)

My girlfriend released her ebook last year so I know it's not that easy to do (if you wanna do it good).

The fun part starts now and with the enthusiasm you've written this post no doubt you gonna make some sales :)

I'm very curious about the end result and journey!

Thanks, It feels great to have finished it.
Congratz to your girlfriend.
Haha well Hope my enthusiasm still is the same after I published it :D

Hi guys! And girls!
I was working for the past few months on a Ebook that's writen in english (planning for translations) and finnaly my journey has come to a End I finished it! Im way to Happy to not share it with you guys! Im not gonna Tell in what niche its writen because my New journey has started. Now I need to build a good looking website to start selling it and build Promotion articles/banners etc. Without this Forum I would never started writen .
Just wanted to thank All of you guys!
Thanks Affilitefix!
When Im done I'm gonna share step by step how I started the journey but for now Im gonna focus on the rest!
Again thanks guys didnt realy know if I could post this thread here or not. But again thanks!

Good luck with All youre projects one day you guys Will finish!
Nice.. I have been wanting to write an ebook. I will at some point soon. If you wrote a quality ebook in a great niche, you can put it on Clickbank and let others promote it for you. If you don't like that you can start a WordPress blog which can be used to promote and sell your ebook

Nice.. I have been wanting to write an ebook. I will at some point soon. If you wrote a quality ebook in a great niche, you can put it on Clickbank and let others promote it for you. If you don't like that you can start a WordPress blog which can be used to promote and sell your ebook

Thats my plan to Let the Promotion happen by affilites but. First need quality Promotion material. Do you Have any tips for me?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!
Currently I've made 2 different banner designs with 10 different sizes.
Ive got several articles that can be used at any blog.
Even some e-mails for e-mail marketing.
and last but not least, Ive made a 7 day e-course.

I think it has been time to start making a website and social media.

MI
Back