The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just do it! (like Nike!)

Ryzon

Almost all of us have gone through the stages of contemplating and planning about Internet marketing. We have also been through the phase of downloading countless Hot IM courses/ebooks etc. and have jumped to the next advertised method promising earning an insane figure just with a few clicks. While in reality, we fail to try even a single method to completion and success.We have all been through it and some folks still do!:(

The fact of the matter is that success comes to those who 'SEEK' it! It takes an 'Honest-to-God' effort in doing something practical.You HAVE to take action.As my mentor says three things should be followed in sequence: Action, Fire, Aim!

What the hell!!!:confused: - Yes, you read that right. You have to fire first before aiming! You can aim for the stars when you are proficient in firing! You really have to taKe some bold practical steps first and then start heading for the right direction if you want to make some progress.

You may be wondering, "What if we took the wrong action? We have to learn all the methods of this vast subject matter, and then will be ready." Let me tell you that you'd be wrong! Learning is a lifelong process, and starts the day you are born to the last day of your life. No one stops learning, and you shouldnt either! But that does not mean you should leave out the crucial part of implementation phase and wait until you are ready. If this is the way you move, then I fear you will never achieve anything!:(

One example that comes to my mind is of doctors. Medicine is an ever-changing field. A series of medical reports, techniques, books, research papers are published daily. Do you think doctors get complete theoretical knowledge on the planet before they start their working medical career. Off course, not! They need to study the basic subjects for their MBBS, and then begin right away! The learning and knowledge updating process continues alongside their medical practice. This case applies to IM marketers as well.:)

You might tell me that doctors require 5-6 years full time study before they begin, and you need at least a year or two before you begin. To be honest, it takes less than a month to acquire the basic knowledge of internet marketing, if you put in the time. Success in IM depends more on personal experience than anything else. If you already know the basics, time to dive! How exciting is this! Take it as a challenge. You may not win at first, but it is definately a learning experience. Anyway, you enjoy success later after you are done with failure. As they say, you have to fail first, in order to succeed later.:D But the main point is to never lose your heart on it, but treat it as an experience.

As far as reading up on the latest internet marketing methods is concerned, set aside some time daily, say 1 or 2 hours to read some new material and explore other possible methods for earning. Let me remind you reading/watching IM related materials should NEVER exceed the time for the practical work done towards achieving your goals.

You are required to start with small baby steps, master them and then move on to greater risks. But the key to success in Internet Marketing, and for that matter anything in the world is ACTION. Take Action now, you can always learn later, either from personal experience or from general knowledge gained from others.

In the end, to take game terminology, dont try to be a sniper rifle, try to be a machine-gunner with a decent aim

That's a great way to look at it, and a great mentality to share with new affiliate marketers. Not everything you do will be successful. Sometimes the sites you want to work the most flop, and the ones you forgot about continue to bring in a steady profit and grow their ROI every month.

Who cares if you miss 8 times if you get 2 head shots. :D

banners
Back