The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

JuicyAds.com

JuicyAds

Affiliate
JuicyAds.com

JuicyAds is an advertising marketplace for publishers to sell ads and earn money , as well as for advertisers looking to buy traffic.

juicyads_logo.jpg
Join Now

Juicy Ads Facebook

Juicy Ads Twitter

contacticon.png
julie@juicyads.com

Welcome guys, quick question, do most people have more success direct or with RON on Juicy?

Welcome guys, quick question, do most people have more success direct or with RON on Juicy?

Thanks so much for including us in your network! Sorry I'm a little late to the intro, I didn't realize the page would go live before I made my first post. You guys are lightening fast and efficient! The type of buy depends a few factors: product, payout, end goal of campaign. Direct buys bring lots of volume but do need to be carefully selected and I will address that when I answer damnsmiley. Direct buys can work for everyone if done correctly. The network banner campaigns work best for targeting certain geos and niches with offers that you are getting a PPS for, if you are a direct program, if you want to increase traffic on your own website to add value to your own ad sales or if you have a very high paying PPL/CPL offer (over $5). For affiliates on CPL I recommend our pop-under campaigns. Don't forget we have mobile too :)

Is it possible to search a type of website to buy direct ads on?

hi Smiley, search on direct buy ads is not only possible but very highly recommended. This is the right way to purchase a direct buy ad. On the Buy Ads page you will see extensive search options down the left hand side. Using the keyword tool alone will not get you as targeted as you can sort in our system. You can filter for the price point you want to pay in CPC or CPM, the niche, the banner sizes, the country and even the types of websites you want to be on. I highly recommend all new advertisers speak with an account manager for recommendations for their product before making the first purchase. We will walk you through all of the things you should look for not only after filtering but within each buy page before you make that purchase

is it good source to get traffic for dating offers?

Hi Baliboy, more than 50% of the affiliates/advertisers that I manage are promoting dating offers. Before making your first traffic purchase, please speak to an account manager so we can steer you in the right direction.

Hey guys, we got offers that convert really great with JuicyAds. We would love to see how we can help you generate better performance with your accounts at JuicyAds.

banners
Back