The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Juicy Ads - Brazil Dating Offer - NSFW.

Love this. You got some cheap ASS data (pun intended), that traffic source seem to have SOME potential. I would recommed changing your creatives. Those banners might be getting decent CTR but might be ditached from what the user expects. Insetead of "Chat with me" or "Want me" or whatever try somehting like "Hot girls, lonely and waiting, you in?" Or something. Offer them hot girls, not A hot girl They will expect to see hot girls. But in your original creative it seem your offering that chick in particular (tho hot she is) and when they land on your LP might be a bit put off.

Just my two cents. I hope i got my idea across.

This is good stuff.
My inputs: You should have got a higher payout on your offer. Looked around for more offers. From what I see your offer is a problem.
Try and get more offers before you start the campaign

Love this. You got some cheap ASS data (pun intended), that traffic source seem to have SOME potential. I would recommed changing your creatives. Those banners might be getting decent CTR but might be ditached from what the user expects. Insetead of "Chat with me" or "Want me" or whatever try somehting like "Hot girls, lonely and waiting, you in?" Or something. Offer them hot girls, not A hot girl They will expect to see hot girls. But in your original creative it seem your offering that chick in particular (tho hot she is) and when they land on your LP might be a bit put off.

Just my two cents. I hope i got my idea across.

My thoughts exactly! Converting Brazilians won't be easy :)

the main problem with Brazilian offers is still people are insecure to add their credit card details at foreign websites.

I have a CPA offer for the Brazilian market that doesn't require payment using credit card . They only need to register their mobile phone. It is an adult offer, though. if anyone is interested. Please, contact me at

email: surfmore At gmail
MSN: felmoura AT gmail

I would use more of a hero shot i my banner in other words make it like a non professional picture like someone taking a picture of themselves with their phone in a mirror. Like ordinary picture..
I would see if you could find &rotate different offers also to test the offer .
That's a lot of impressions !

How's your targeting ?
Are you targeting a specific target within your niche?
Like fat guys looking to get laid ? Or married guy's looking to hook up on the DL?
You know mean/
It's important to not be to broad...

banners
Back