The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Juicy Ads: Account Suspended, any suggestion?

lookfaan

Hello
they banned me for "JuicyAds is unable to provide service to residents of your country or region."
anyone can suggestion me other adult ad network that i can make more than 10$ daily with this traffic?
Untitled.png

in juicyads: 300*250 cpm cpc banner and daily earning was more than 10$...

Hello!
You can try to use ad networks such as Exoсlick, Ero-advertising, TrafficForce.
Exoclick paid my first payment and then blocked cuz advertisers dont like my traffic!
ero-advertising daily earning is 0 :|
i have some problems with trafficforce and support is sucks, dident get any response from their!

I've never done adult offers, this is just an observation on my part but it seems that you're having trouble with approved traffic with multiple networks. Obviously, there is something about it that is against their TOS.

Maybe this is typical in your vertical, I don't know but it would probably save you some heartache if you can make sure that your traffic meets the advertising platforms' TOS before using them. Even if that means calling them to check beforehand.

Seems a shame to share all that traffic and no one can use it. Plus, you don't get paid.

I've never done adult offers, this is just an observation on my part but it seems that you're having trouble with approved traffic with multiple networks. Obviously, there is something about it that is against their TOS.

Maybe this is typical in your vertical, I don't know but it would probably save you some heartache if you can make sure that your traffic meets the advertising platforms' TOS before using them. Even if that means calling them to check beforehand.

Seems a shame to share all that traffic and no one can use it. Plus, you don't get paid.
before juicyads block me, their advertisers was happy that working with me and in some days i was making 100 $ :)

before juicyads block me, their advertisers was happy that working with me and in some days i was making 100 $ :)

Have you asked them to take another look at it? Who told you they were happy with it before? If you know, it probably wouldn't hurt to mention it when you're talking to them. You've got nothing to lose by asking for a review. IF they'll do it.

Did you read their terms of service? If they don't allow your traffic, that would have been able to be found from research upfront.

its just Sanctions from sending BOTS to network :D
nothing else.
Fixed it for ya ;)

on another note If juicyads banned you .... well they don't need to justify to anyone. They know what they are doing, they are one of the Icon in the industry. I remember how exited i was when i make my first 1200$ in 7 days as affiliate with Juicyads.com .
Only good memories :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brian Mike
hey man
this is mssg from juicyads:
Code:
Hello,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, your account was suspended as we cannot do business with (my country name).
We wish you the best of luck in the future.
--- Jay
Founder, JuicyAds.com
my traffic is not bot!

@azgold
why you liked this post when i said its just for my country not anything like bots!!!

i love juicyads very and i get money more than 2000$ from they, just banned for my country and looking for other ad network! o_O

banners
Back