The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Journey] To $50/day on dating offers

I reached 25$/day on suturday.
But I didnt do any work on sunday cos its tequilla time) Anyway I got 10$ on sunday. Thats because some people doesnt use facebook everyday, so they accepted my friend(friday and suturday) request only on sunday

Hello,
I have a large number of traffics.I want a dating/adult pay per call offer. do you have?
if you have any just hit me up my gmail- infoarman121
skyp- craiglistw4m

Yesterday I got first payment from Medcash for my first 3 days of work.
af1dbf9a22f8.png

But I Hardly can reach 50$ daily without automation, so today I bought 0mmo.net vip account with discount today for 75$.

Nice journey! The best success to you.

So what u are doing is making personal fake Facebook accounts and just adding males? How do you share the affiliate link?

Nice journey! The best success to you.

So what u are doing is making personal fake Facebook accounts and just adding males? How do you share the affiliate link?

If I remember & read it right, I think it's by responding to their message 1 by 1 because it's a guarantee that they will send you a message. I'm not sure tho because when I tried to check the guide again, im receiving this error. Maybe the guide got deleted already.

If I remember & read it right, I think it's by responding to their message 1 by 1 because it's a guarantee that they will send you a message. I'm not sure tho because when I tried to check the guide again, im receiving this error. Maybe the guide got deleted already.
Thanks bugito! Yes, is a shame that he deleted the thread, I think he got upset because Admins told him he was breaking the forum rules.

I'm planning to test FaceDominator, but it's so sad that thread is gone.

@Nelly, would you be so kindly to post how this method works?

Thanks bugito! Yes, is a shame that he deleted the thread, I think he got upset because Admins told him he was breaking the forum rules.

Nelly, would you be so kindly to post how this method works?
We have a reason to delete the thread, and I believe our mods are doing their best to prevent fraud/scam and such stuff happens on AffiliateFix.

The user who created the thread previously was a Russian, and medcash.xyz (WHOIS) is a newly registered domain I mean the same day as the thread is open, it has Russian detail in it's site too and it host under Russian server, that make us to believe hes the founder. This is suspicious. Our mod decided it's a scam and ban his. As for hes method, you may take a try, but I don't think it can have amazing result.

If so, this method should be shared years ago before networks like Instagram, Vines, popped up.

We're just preventing bad situation from happening here.

Please understand.

@Nelly, would you be so kindly to post how this method works?

As I posted above
Basicly its about driving free dating traffic from multiple facebook to Medcash by adding friends by criteria.

I didnt copied whole text from the thread.

We have a reason to delete the thread, and I believe our mods are doing their best to prevent fraud/scam and such stuff happens on AffiliateFix.

The user who created the thread previously was a Russian, and medcash.xyz (WHOIS) is a newly registered domain I mean the same day as the thread is open, it has Russian detail in it's site too and it host under Russian server, that make us to believe hes the founder. This is suspicious. Our mod decided it's a scam and ban his. As for hes method, you may take a try, but I don't think it can have amazing result.

If so, this method should be shared years ago before networks like Instagram, Vines, popped up.

We're just preventing bad situation from happening here.

Please understand.
Hey Lim, I never doubted of mods and admins work. Of course there are logical reasons under this actions. Me as a member, really appreciate you guys doing this.

Really, medcash seems like a scam, it's really weird their LP, to simple, and also, .xyz is a .88 domain. I would use this method with Crakrevenue instead.

Just love it. I do think the dating offers today have a lot of returns as compared to any other field. The best thing is always to set smaller milestones and ones you have hit the target, then it is that time for you to changes and raise the bar higher. This is the way you will be able to grow with less hustle. Otherwise keep up the spirit and am wishing you all the best.

banners
Back