The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Journey PTMITB's Journey To $10,000/Month

Congratulation @PTMITB Results are great
I want to start Instagram as well , Can you suggest daily settings like how much to follow , likes and unfollow

Dollerking
Hey Doller, start now! :) Ton of people left IG behind thinking it was over... far from being right. I warm up my accounts, I'm not that soft, and I'm not that aggresive, I try to make a balance and it works for me, you will need some goods proxies and HQ accounts too. I'm thinking about writing an e-book (free) about my method on IG, maybe it's a good idea.

Damn you are killing it , can i ask if this is from multiple blackhat niche or single ?
Hey man! Thanks, It's from 3 different niches. 1 WH and 2 BH.

i wish you luck on this, i'm following dude.
Thanks man, really appreciate that.

hello, i'm tuned to this, good luck with this.
Hey Mark, thanks for following!

Congratulations PTMITB, seems you are going the right way!

I was doing Instagram + CPA as well, but as you mentioned I've backed out with others when it became harder.

How many accounts do you have at total right now ?

Congratulations PTMITB, seems you are going the right way!

I was doing Instagram + CPA as well, but as you mentioned I've backed out with others when it became harder.

How many accounts do you have at total right now ?
I have about 100 accounts running, come back man! There is enough space for the both of us lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 05/17

Oh right guys! Lower than yesterday, but still good profit from OGAds. Regarding Adult, KILLING IT! I'm so so so so soooo excited to see this results with my methods, this is so good and scalable I'm going crazy right now. So basically added another 40 IG accounts and continue testing more traffic sources, also the bot is done and running! :cool:

Results OGAds:
V7sYA0w.png

$26.77 from white hat, and $44.68 from black hat.

Results Adult:
hZkfdqg.png

$56.98

Back to work. :cool:

UPDATE: 05/23

Ok guys, sorry for the delay on the update, I've been SO BUSY with this, but I have found many nice methods to scale, here are today results.

Results OGAds:
pOBSNan.png

$67.55 from white hat, and $167.09 from black hat

Results Adult:
8RWi9Uv.png

Total: $660.67, TODAY: $171.22

Update soon. :cool:

Just to be sure, scaling means that you have found out that your webpage is convertible, so you can use different traffic and different advertisiment systems. Right? Thanks

Hey!
Very impressing to see how you started from zero and reached this nice income.
So keep it up.

I by myself, found success with a certain method and in a certain affiliate program (this is my thread)
Anyway, I am now searching for new ways to scale my income, I have an OGAds account, and I want to start learn about how things are working there.

Will be happy to chat and learn form you, and if I can help from my side will be happy to.

My understanding of scaling is: Testing and fine tuning your conversion funnel until it makes a reasonable (or acceptable) success.
Then you toss the BIG $$$ at the system once it is a proven winner ;)

Instead of making $10 you invest $1,000 to make $4,000 with proven empirical evidence and not by trial and error (<<fastest way to lose a of money) .

Hi mate, nice earnings so far! So you're promoting adult offers through IG accounts? Or is the adult traffic separate from your OGAds setup? I used to buy FB ads and run 50+ IG accounts for OGAds CPA. I should get back into it. Keep it up!

banners
Back