The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] Building Email Marketing Empire and Making $1,000,000+ Before Next Year

DaBotDev

affiliate
Hello,

I have learned a lot over the last 6 months with CPA (Content Locking), which caused me to earn over $11,000 with AdWorkMedia and $2200 with CPALead. Even though the money was OK, I was not completely satisfied.

I have always been interested in email marketing, but never got the chance to really get into it. After one week of research, I just know I can make it work. My main goal is to make at least $1,000,000 by the end of this year and my alternative goal is to build at least 1,000,000 subscribers.

My Niche:

I will expand to numerous niches later on, but I will definitely start in the Internet Marketing niche.

My Tools:

• Super Expensive Server (I have had for about a year now)
  • Interspire Email Marketer
  • Some Domain Names

How Will I Build My Email List:

I will actually be testing multiple method. But the method I will start off with is using a network called MoneBuild. I have just started using it about 12 hours ago and I have already received 37 subscribers. The way MoneBuild works is similar to Adfly, except it is more targeted. Publishers need to put the category and the websites or social network profiles they will post the link on. So if a publisher post to a facebook fanpage or facebook group about Internet Marketing (since that is what I am targeting), it is possible for my advertisement to show after someone clicks on the link.

In my MoneBuild campaigns, I will keep them short and simple. Also, I may only use picture ads that I make in Photoshop. In my current funnel I have right now I give something away for free, so I will probably always do this for future campaigns.

After getting subscribers, I will try to push them into getting something else for free if they share with at least 3 people. I will have to code this myself unless I can find something already out there that I can implement into my system.

I will be updating daily and if anybody has experience with list building... please feel free to give me advice.

Report:

Total Subscribers: 37
Earnings: $0.00 ( Have not sent email yet for today )
Cost: $1.46 ( MoneBuild Advertisement Cost )

OK guys this is what I have been doing..

- I am still building an app to make my strategy viral.
- I have added 20 more emails to my autoresponder series (So that is over 2 months of content for my subscribers since I send after every 2 days)
- I added another campaign

So far I have only made one sell off of a $27 product and made $13.50. I grew my subscribers to 62.

This app is going to probably take about 2 more days for me to make due to my current lifestyle.

Report:

Total Subscribers: 62
Earnings: $13.50
Cost: $4.23
Revenue: $9.27

Going to work on optimizing my ad and possibly add more ads.

Very ambitious goal! This is going to be an exciting journey to follow. Very best of luck to you. :) Like @JH1nz said, seems like you're off to a good start.

banners
Back