The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Joomla! 1.0.12 Released

AffiliateGuild

affiliate
Tuesday, 12 December 2006
Joomla! 1.0.12 [ Sunfire ] is available as of Monday the 25th of December 2006 1:00 UTC for download here.

We suggest that all Joomla! users upgrade to this version.

Joomla! 1.0.12 features:

140+ General Bug Fixes
Several low level security fixes
A full security audit of SQL queries
SSL switchover support

Although this release contains several security fixes, as they are of a low level nature, this release is still being characterized as a Stability Release. If you are running a version of Joomla! older than 1.0.11, you should upgrade immediately to at least Joomla! 1.0.11 as that release addressed several important security issues. If you are using Joomla! 1.0.11, we recommend that you upgrade to 1.0.12 as it addresses several long standing bugs and several low level security issues.

We are also pleased to announce the creation of a new Security Announcements Forum. As the name suggests, this forum will be used for security announcements for the Joomla! core and third party extensions. We strongly encourage that all Joomla! users register on forum.joomla.org and subscribe to this forum to ensure that they receive notification of important security issues as soon as possible. We also encourage you to do same for all third-party extensions you use, where available.

I've used Joomla in the past.

Took a little while to get used to, but after I learned my way away: way cool.

banners
Back