The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Join simplehuman's Affiliate Program!

simplehuman

affiliate
Hello there:)

simplehuman is looking to expand its affiliate team & would love for you to join us ? together we can become even more successful while providing people with an award-winning collection of products, an exceptional warranty program, & outstanding customer service.

A bit about us-
Whether it?s a dishrack that drains all water into the sink, a trash can that withstands up to 150,000 steps, or a soap pump with patented sensor technology, simplehuman always strives to design products that are in a league of their own. Today, we have expanded our collection of ?tools for efficient living? to more than 100 patented innovations. Our products have received numerous international design awards and our brand is featured prominently at fine specialty retialers..
Home Page: simplehuman: tools for efficient living <http://www.simplehuman.com/>

Overview of our affiliate program: **********
*Web orders from $19-$2999
*Average affiliate order size of $115.
*Average affiliate conversion rate is 11.2%.
*Earn 10% BASE commission on every referral for any product in our store with an increased commission of 11% as soon as you reach $1000.
*Don?t worry about html coding -we supply all the graphics, coding, and step-by-step instructions you need!
*We even provide you with professionally designed & ready to use banners & text links, updated every two weeks.
*Enjoy a 45 day action referral period.
Affiliates Page: simplehuman affiliates advertiser program <http://www.simplehuman.com/affiliates.html> *

Who are our clients?
Those searching for a company committed to developing everyday tools that help them become more efficient at home. We are the leading manufacturer of stainless steel trash cans, many of which feature an unprecedented 10 year warranty. Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, Williams Sonoma, and Target are just a few of our U.S. retailers.
All questions, suggestions and feedback are welcomed. Feel free to contact me & let me know if I can provide anything else(=
I cant wait to work with you!

Thanks,
Lisa Chen
lchen[at]simplehuman.com

banners
Back