The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Job Opening - Online Affiliate Manager - Stockton, CA

Deniro Marketing

affiliate
Online Affiliate Manager ? Stockton, CA

ABOUT US
We are a successful high-tech, industry leading company that specializes in online dating, webcam and mobile communities. Located in Stockton, CA we have been in business since 2002. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company located in the San Joaquin Valley. Very few companies can compete with the knowledge and technical skills of our company without being located in the Bay Area.

JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an Online Affiliate Manager who is a highly motivated individual that can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. Our goal is to find someone who can implement forward?thinking programs and concepts in order to grow overall online revenue stream. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales.

RESPONSIBILITIES
? Find and build new affiliate networks within territory.
? Manage and grow existing affiliate networks.
? Propose new marketing campaigns/programs for Affiliates.
? Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
? Work effectively with in house programmers and marketing department on projects.

REQUIREMENTS
? BA/BS Degree or 2-years experience
? Understanding of online marketing
? Strong written and verbal communication skills.
? Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite applications
? Online affiliate networking experience a plus
? Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
? Ability to work well with other departments.

APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to denirojobs@gmail.com. In your cover letter clearly detail your level of experience and examples of your successes. Please note, due to the number of resumes that are submitted we will only interview those who meet our experience requirements. Salary or wages will depend upon experience and level of knowledge.

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We value diversity in the workplace and will not discriminate against any prospective or current employee on the basis of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical ability, or religious affiliation.

If you are open to this position being remote I can definitely knock this out of the park. I have 7 years experience in the Affiliate industry and have been an affiliate, affiliate manager and advertiser and I know what it takes to make programs successful PM me if a remote position is a possibility. Thank you!

banners
Back