Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start only AFF Marketing

• Do what the hell you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamer

So, I am 21 have a chance to get a good paying job and I want your opinion.
I have pretty deep knowledge of SEO and CPA marketing and and I dont know should I get that job first and develop that high income skill and work part time AFF Marketing OR to to go AFF Marketing all the way, getting a job is for "losers"?

BTW I have some 1-2k$ for investing in AFF world andd.. yeah, I need your vote :) Thank you.

I was going to ask how much money do you have saved to live on --21 :)

Unless you are a trust fund baby or something --- take that job. You can work Affiliate Marketing on the side until you are confident that it will provide you with an income to live on. Then make the switch.

You need 6 to 18 months income banked in cash to start a business from scratch <<<that's the real answer ;)

I was going to ask how much money do you have saved to live on --21 :)

Unless you are a trust fund baby or something --- take that job. You can work Affiliate Marketing on the side until you are confident that it will provide you with an income to live on. Then make the switch.

You need 6 to 18 months income banked in cash to start a business from scratch <<<that's the real answer ;)
Thanks mate, I will take that job I guess :D

I'm 21 as well mate and I'd say definitely get a job as well. While affiliate marketing can make you a lot of money, it's inconsistent and could crumble at any moment. It's definitely not as stable as a full-time job. I'm currently in university and have another semester to go but when I graduate I am going to be applying for various graduate positions in the IT/cyber-security sector.

MI
Back