The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

iwant to start an online bussiness with 0£ budget

Hi!

You're an ambitious one, I see!

Let me pitch you the following: CPA/CPI mobile market.

You have a way with people, so you can create great relationships with top partners, which own CPA/CPI offers, and have the best payouts.

Based on trust, you can get these offers.

Then, what do you do? You build more trustworthy relationships, with companies that'll gladly take those offers you've received before. You take a percentage of the revenues, and that's it!

Simple!

Go for it!

Cheers!

You need to focus on organic traffic then.

Start a blog for free, there are many free hosting platforms, you can start with wordpress.com directly. Pick some topic and write useful articles about it. Try to write guest posts for related blogs.

Find forums that are related and post there, put your blog link in the signature.

Read about SEO and make sure your blog is optimized properly.

Create a Facebook page, post those articles there. Find facebook groups that are related and join them. Post on walls of other facebook pages, try to make a reposting/sharing deal with some other facebook pages. Simply put, build organic facebook following.

Do the same with Twitter or any other social network that you are familiar with. If your content is good, you can get a lot of traffic from these platforms. It's very time consuming to build organic following, but it can work for sure.

You can do several blogs, you can run several Facebook pages ... your available time is the only limit :)

iwant to start an online bussiness with 0£ budget because i dont have money any ideas ??

What is your passion? What are the things that interest you? I think you have to figure this out first you'll be able to succeed better if you focus on your passion regardless if you have a budget or not...:)

iwant to start an online bussiness with 0£ budget because i dont have money any ideas ??
Zero budget is difficult, but low budget is possible. Affiliate marketing is a good way to start as you are leveraging other people's hard work while earning money at the same time. Of course there will be more works on your end since it is tight budget, this includes drive free organic traffic. Make FULL use of social media.

banners
Back