The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

It doesn't add Up? K's community method is a much better

A

adrian

This is a little of a gripe session. I got an email from a non"guru"(reverse psychology?) I don't begrudge his method and I'm sure it is valid and makes some people money and drains the wallets of the other 90%. He emailed(money in the list) a case study and it's just bugging me. I will try to keep the details vague as I don't want a war with another clan. If you know who it is, play nice and not mention names.

So the stats are
7K+ traffic cost
7.5K profit
For a one week campaign
so 500 dollar return on a 7k investment. decent numbers for a new campaign.

Here is my problem, The fact that it started with 20 banners and 2 landing pages and that is not subtracted from profits. Along with all the other incidentals. I get the rinse repeat but don't tell me you made 500 on a campaign when you spent 1000 on creatives. "Look I made a 500 dollars, it was fast and easy".... um no you didn't.

Am I being over critical?

Inbox me the details - not sure what your mean about the community? I think you mean it's better not to waste money on shity products and wso's etc? I've been saying that all along - I'm NOT a guru, not in the slightest but I have made good money online and i'm going places just watch me - that's what I share with people and only 1/10th of this site is paid.

I meant it as a BIG plus to Affiliate Fix. I have been around a long time and I can say 100% without a doubt that K is NOT a guru. I've seen a lot of guru's play the "non guru" card. The above for example.

More general info

$99/mo 100+ members
1-2 emails a day plugin product
Big money case study with claims of profit but if you know anything was really a loss.
It's easy but it only works my way

Really who does a beginner case study with a 1k a day ad placement? Maybe someone who makes 10K+ a month off members.

If anything It only increases the value of the dojo as an affiliate marketing resource with a onetime fee that is very reasonable. And a lot of people around to help with better advice then to throw 10K at the wall to see if it sticks.

Sorry the guru had such bad advice I had to call BS. I should not of even put K in the same thread..... just glad to be here instead of there, I did almost join that guy's site but picked here instead. And that is great advice :eek:

/end bitch session/

Thats why i love cpafix.
Come on. Lots of noobs wants to go to im to get money, then they need to spend money again to get a method that force them to lose more money to get it started.

If I was ever gonna listen to any guru, it'd certainly be like this guy...

[video=youtube;VJqr6LBFelI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJqr6LBFelI[/video]

Now that's some guru you can actually stand for. And if I was ever gonna pay for a forum, it'd probably be the fix, just cause you guys are cool :)

MI
Back