“mobile”/ banners
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

It doesn't add Up? K's community method is a much better

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by adrian, Oct 1, 2013.

1. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

This is a little of a gripe session. I got an email from a non"guru"(reverse psychology?) I don't begrudge his method and I'm sure it is valid and makes some people money and drains the wallets of the other 90%. He emailed(money in the list) a case study and it's just bugging me. I will try to keep the details vague as I don't want a war with another clan. If you know who it is, play nice and not mention names.

So the stats are
    7K+ traffic cost
    7.5K profit
    For a one week campaign
    so 500 dollar return on a 7k investment. decent numbers for a new campaign.

Here is my problem, The fact that it started with 20 banners and 2 landing pages and that is not subtracted from profits. Along with all the other incidentals. I get the rinse repeat but don't tell me you made 500 on a campaign when you spent 1000 on creatives. "Look I made a 500 dollars, it was fast and easy".... um no you didn't.

Am I being over critical?

2. cpalife
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Inbox me the details - not sure what your mean about the community? I think you mean it's better not to waste money on shity products and wso's etc? I've been saying that all along - I'm NOT a guru, not in the slightest but I have made good money online and i'm going places just watch me - that's what I share with people and only 1/10th of this site is paid.

4. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

I meant it as a BIG plus to Affiliate Fix. I have been around a long time and I can say 100% without a doubt that K is NOT a guru. I've seen a lot of guru's play the "non guru" card. The above for example.

More general info

$99/mo 100+ members
    1-2 emails a day plugin product
    Big money case study with claims of profit but if you know anything was really a loss.
    It's easy but it only works my way

Really who does a beginner case study with a 1k a day ad placement? Maybe someone who makes 10K+ a month off members.

If anything It only increases the value of the dojo as an affiliate marketing resource with a onetime fee that is very reasonable. And a lot of people around to help with better advice then to throw 10K at the wall to see if it sticks.

Sorry the guru had such bad advice I had to call BS. I should not of even put K in the same thread..... just glad to be here instead of there, I did almost join that guy's site but picked here instead. And that is great advice :eek:

/end bitch session/

1 person likes this.
  5. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Thats why i love cpafix.
    Come on. Lots of noobs wants to go to im to get money, then they need to spend money again to get a method that force them to lose more money to get it started.

1 person likes this.
  6. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

If I was ever gonna listen to any guru, it'd certainly be like this guy...

[video=youtube;VJqr6LBFelI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJqr6LBFelI[/video]

Now that's some guru you can actually stand for. And if I was ever gonna pay for a forum, it'd probably be the fix, just cause you guys are cool :)

Top Resources

MI