The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Issues with CPA & Facebook

osjoe2

affiliate
Hello All,

I know a ton of other people are having success with Facebook and CPA marketing but I can't even seem to get my campaigns created.. I am using ClickMagik tracking with MaxBounty & Peerfly. I am trying to run a 100% whitehat campaign but the facebook system doesn't seem to like all the redirecting going on. First, I simply tried entering my ClickMagik tracking URL as the website to promote, it accepts it at first but a few steps in starts throwing errors and ultimately won't let me place my order. I then bought a domain name to use as my custom tracking domain, forwarded it to ClickMagik and ran into the same issue, blocked..

The same Campaign exists on both MB and Peerfly, i've tried both but couldn't get anywhere with facebook, even talked to their support and they couldn't do anything but suggest it was because of too many redirects until the final page.

Does anyone know what I am missing here??

Correct. I'm trying to direct link to the offer. So on Facebook all I'm doing is putting my ClickMagik link as the website so I can track the clicks, which then redirects to the MaxBounty offer. The Facebook support guy i talked with also told me the MaxBounty.com domain is blocked.

I was able to get another ad approved for the same offer by using my own landing page but it's not the same unfortunately and it would do much better by direct linking.

I'm wondering if I could just use the link my MB affiliate link eventually redirects to (the main offer link), not sure if anything will even register back to MB if I do that..

I was able to get another ad approved for the same offer by using my own landing page but it's not the same unfortunately and it would do much better by direct linking.

Your lander should have the same look and feel as the offer's landing page for best chance of a conversion.

Your other option is make a squeeze page and collect emails. If the offer allows for email marketing, you can market it that way. If it doesn't, you still have the opportunity to market other offers and products to your list.

Why don't you direct redirect your Domain to the CPA offer with masking. FB allow it.

banners
Back