The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Issue with Voluum and Zeropark

Bachroll

Hello. I'm running a few campaigns on Voluum and using Zeropark as the traffic source. As you know, they belong to the same company and are well integrated. That means that you don't have to worry about tokens and capturing the data we need to optimize. However, I noticed that even though I can see visits, cost, ROI, EPC, etc, I'm not capturing any clicks. That's something essential to run campaings and pause things that don't work.

I'm in contact with Zeropark support but still not been able to find a solution for this. One of the answers was "Did you set up the onclick events for clicks on your landing page?" I'm not really sure what this means. The URL used on my landing pages is the one copied from "settings>setup>Click URL". I don't use any tokens on that URL. What can be the issue? This is a snapshot of the problem I'm talking about. Thank you.

upload_2017-10-2_15-42-27.png

There are a couple of things you need to check to solve this problem.
First of all, did you set up the landing page in Voluum? That's a key point in any tracking within the landing page. It will allow you to adjust all of the necessary settings for a performance tracking.
Secondly, did you implement an on-click event into your landing page? You should take the Click URL from the Setup tab in your Voluum settings and implement it as a micro-event to the needed button so that Voluum could receive an information whenever somebody clicks on it.
There are might be reasons for not receiving clicks within the page itself. For example, if your landing page loads for too long, or the button itself is not working properly. Keep that in mind when you are creating your lander.

In any case, we have sent you an email with the response to your queries, if you need any other help, we are always here to sort the stuff out :)

Thank you for your answer. I recieved the email and I'm going to test a more simple landing page that loads faster.

You really should use a CDN and ensure that your landing page loads within the 2 second rule.

Cloudfare do a free CDN and there are lots of others who provide a CDN at a low cost.

You really should use a CDN and ensure that your landing page loads within the 2 second rule.

Cloudfare do a free CDN and there are lots of others who provide a CDN at a low cost.

Hello. Thanks for answering. I'm using Amazon S3 with CDN Cloudfront. I can see the clicks on Voluum now. Zeropark was right about the landing pages (thank you). I created a few landers with animations and also with big images, and doing this on mobile campaigns is not a good idea. They take a lot of time to load on mobile devices. I suppose its better to use more "heavy" landers on desktop campaigns.

banners
Back