The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is youtube great source of marketing?

Due to the volume of traffic youtube gets it can be very useful in deed but it depends on what industry you are in. YouTube is typically an entertainment portal so you may not get a high volume of traffic if you are a business to business company. If however you have tutorial videos then you may get a decent amount of traffic although most often people looking for a tutorial want to do the work themself for free.

Youtube is a great source of getting traffic and being socially connected but, in the sense of SEO I think it is somewhere not that worh as the links are no follow and not preferred by Google . But it is worth in terms of traffic and even for a business it is better to prefer Linkedin as it gives traffic and even the links are do follow.

Thanks

Youtube is the best in entertainment world or in a tutorial world. But! It takes professionalism to create a very enticing video to promote your site and get traffic in it.

The problem is actually getting that traffic to come to your website. For example, if you put a link in the description of your video on Youtube, it likely won't bring many visitors. If you get 1000 views, you may get 10 people to actually click through to your site. Just keep that in mind.

I tried it when Adsense had those video units, but I couldn't really get it to work. I think making something extra special to entice people can generate a load of traffic. Aren't YouTube links no follow anyway?

Yes, definitely youtube could be a great way to drive thousands of visitors daily. To make it possible you need to make that kind of video that interests the visitors and insists them to click the link for more. Today, video marketing is considered as one of the best technique to drive instant visitors.

to get traffic to our webiste,, Youtube is the more specified place to get high amount of traffic by uploading videos on it,, it is more better that we work with good videos and get good traffic here..

Youtube get millions of hits and video viewers every day, so if you can get these viewers to watch your videos, then convert for you (To click a link, buy a product etc) then yeah, it can be very profitable, video marketing isn't easy though.

I too agree that youtube can be a great marketing tool if used properly. Videos tells many things. It makes easy for users to understand a particular thing as it is simple to understand by watching then reading. Also it helps more in attracting potential customers towards your website. There are many more uses of youtube.

If you can create good videos, especially if they go viral (see Blendtec's 'Will it Blend?' videos) then it can be a great source of traffic and visibility. On the flipside, as with any social media resource, if you don't put the effort in and have a strategy when you get create a profile and videos it can turn out having a negative effect if your videos get exposure for the wrong reasons. As with everything, I would say plan before hand and experiment to see if it works. Also, if some of your competitors are using the sapce, see what they are doing, analyse what works for them and what doesn't and see where you can offer a better experience than them and gauge whether it will be successful.

Youtube can be a great marketing site if you have the right type of business. Educational sites do really well there as I know from personal experience. I would imagine entertainment and media sites do well also. It depends on the business you are in as well as the video you post - Cadbury which would be the ideal Youtube marketer got amazing results with the video that had the children rolling their eyebrows, etc.

Youtube is very good source for business marketing and your product video marketing.
The youtube is wonderful source for sharing video presentations.

Just depends on how popular you are. If lots of people are viewing your page and watching then you could make a good business out of it.

It depends what your doing.

You can pretty much apply it to anything.

A guy made a stupid video for his band, just smashing some barbie dolls, throwing tomato sauce all over the place and screaming the name of his band, then he got 2million hits on his bands site that was flashing at the bottom of the screen.

What is important is how you monetise it though. Some people will have 60million views and just be well known and not get a penny.

I agree that youtube is more entertainment but if you can make an interesting video about your business or your product, i'm sure it will get some attention and drive traffic to your site.

banners
Back