The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is where you live worth visiting?

Justin58

affiliate
Hi all -

It's that time of the year and I'm looking for vacation spots that are fun, cheap and relatively close by (within North America). I am located in Montreal, QC, Canada.

So, where is everybody from? What's to do in your area? "Nice to have" criteria should include but are not limited to: golf, fishing, beaches, good restaurants, and good shopping!

Thanks gang! :cool:

Well the part of my state isn't worth visiting but NC has great mtn areas and beaches that are not crowded so if you wanted a moreof a private beach NC has though course who knows it might have changed since the last time I was there :)

Justin, I am a trivia buff. As a result, I couldn't rest until I knew the answer.

According to Golf Course Guide, there are 605 golf courses in North Carolina and 420 golf courses in South Carolina.

Chicago (the windy city) is a world class city and worth any amount of time in a plane ride. There is tons to see and do here, from beautiful golf courses to the main attractions like The Field Musuem, Shedd Aquariam, Sears Tower, and for the summer Navy Pier. Top beaches like Oak Street And North Avenue beaches. Most unfortunately, you're too late for a Cubs Game, but no fear there are great restaurants and shopping,etc....

Tons to see and do in this gorgeous and sexy city.

Missy.

Hi gang - thanks for the great advice!

Chicago and the Carolina's sound great...and with the Canadian dollar soaring...what better time?

I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. A great place to live and the main place for jobs etc if you're in the IT industry and don't want to work on Government contracts ;)

Good for leisure and all that - sailing, golf, mountain biking, drinking and the winters are only a little bit cold - Sydney right now is great I gather! Over here you have to wear a jumper and jeans right now, brrrr.

From NJ originally but find myself in Hawaii for the next 4 years...tough life. With 7 days advance notice you can get a ticket out to the islands for about 540 roundway. The islands will not disappoint. Check out ticket prices for whatever destination you're going to on my site of choice: http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/

wow...lucky you! I'm from NYC, so of course everyone needs to visit here, just avoid Times Square...crawling with tourists!

I used to live in LA, I'd say yes, visit there, but the city might not grab you right away...it's very spread out. Some people love it, some hate it.

banners
Back