The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is Twitter the best social network for advertisement?

isuit21

affiliate
In my opinion Twitter is one of the best Social Networks for advertising and promoting products. Usually I was only concentrating on Google Plus, until I started trying out Twitter. I have been getting about 25% more visitors since then. What about you?

With 140 million users that send more than 400 million messages a day, Twitter is an ideal platform for online positioning of commercial products.

I agree with you. Whenever i post links to my website on different social networks (facebook, twitter, pinterest and g+), twitter has the biggest returning rate. So, it pays off to invest in Twitter.

I rate Facebook higher than Twitter, Twitter is probably the 2nd best.

I think you can try 5-10 social networking sites to maximize your traffic potential.

I just started using twitter, I haven't been as active on it as I would like but I plan on picking it up as time goes on. I can imagine that twitter is an excellent marketing tool for advertising.

I would not say that Twitter is the absolute, "be all end all", best social network for advertisement, but I will say that it very well has the potential to be depending on how much effort you are willing to put into it to tweet useful things and build your followers. Think of it as a miniature marketing firm, where you tweet something and then, say, out of a total follower base of 5000, 350 retweet your tweet. Many of your followers can have hundreds to thousands of followers of their own, and when they see this retweet and find it useful, a small percentage may choose to retweet it again, so on, so forth. Do you see how this can have the potential to make you very rich very quickly? This is what I mean.

It obviously pays to have more followers, but what you want are targeted followers who are more likely to convert, who are more likely to purchase or complete an offer for you. This is where the money will begin to roll in. I have seperate accounts for each niche I dabble in (finance, dating, health, gaming, SEO, etc.) and I send very specific offers to my followers in each one. Needless to say, I rarely get a low conversion rate even with only a few hundred followers.

banners
Back