Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this the end of WSO?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I've been hearing rumours that Warrior forum and WSO is in a lot of trouble due to the paypal script they use for payments and commissions not complying with paypal TOS - i heard that warrior members are having their accounts locked out with $10000's of pounds being frozen and that the warrior team could face a lot of trouble

any thoughts?

may be its a rumor but found this site "warriorforumsucks.com" from google... have any idea about it bro..?

Maybe if you use WSO Pro / Warrior Plus to power your Buy button. But you could use a regular Paypal button or other affiliate button and avoid that entirely.

I use WSO Pro and I'm not concerned.

Maybe if you use WSO Pro / Warrior Plus to power your Buy button. But you could use a regular Paypal button or other affiliate button and avoid that entirely.

I use WSO Pro and I'm not concerned.

You would be if you had $16k locked up on paypal as someone i talk with has!

hmmmm.

Where are you getting this info from?

I'm going to be launching a few WSOs in the near future... already have a couple WSO Pro keys ready to go, would be nice to know how reliable this "rumour" is!

Given the magnitude of the warrior forum this wouldn't be something they could effectively keep under wraps if it's starting to effect multiple people.

I think that website has an agenda. The owner of warriorforum is very, very secretive and doesn't respond to mail.

However, the paypal thing would be an issue if they aren't refunding people they ban.

It's happening with Ebay now also apparently!

I will try and get some proof - like i say i can only go by what i've been told!

Money does not just talk, it shouts. PayPal is just another business organization with a profit motive. Warrior Forum is a cash-rich web outfit(is there any doubt!). Where there's a friendly handshake and big money on the table, everything gets sorted out. The only question is for how much;-)

Money does not just talk, it shouts. PayPal is just another business organization with a profit motive. Warrior Forum is a cash-rich web outfit(is there any doubt!). Where there's a friendly handshake and big money on the table, everything gets sorted out. The only question is for how much;-)

Very true - but i have heard the guys are doing all they can to avoid the big boys!

I need to look around an talk to a few people and try to find out what is going on.

banners
Back