The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is this possible that without hard work got it PR

webrecsol

affiliate
hello friends,

I am here and i want know that is this possible that without any SEO work and without hard work & any activity got it high PR not Low PR.Because I saw yesterday 3 and 4 website when last 4 to 6 month ago lunch my company.these site got it without any SEO work PR0 to PR3 and 2. and can see this site:-martellottowines.com then what do you think..about this.....

Can u tell me anybody that how to possible this and what is the res ion.

Thanks in advance.

i think yes :D

but you need to have a good link partner site so that you will

be the beneficiary for the site :D

hello friends,

I am here and i want know that is this possible that without any SEO work and without hard work & any activity got it high PR not Low PR.Because I saw yesterday 3 and 4 website when last 4 to 6 month ago lunch my company.these site got it without any SEO work PR0 to PR3 and 2. and can see this site:-martellottowines.com then what do you think..about this.....

Thanks in advance.
That can be due to back link if the back link is more then definitely the page rank will go high.

Yeah it's necessary to share your link with a related one..As it will be considered as a quality back link then you can gain a good traffic..Thanks for sharing

i understand what is your question infact, yes it is true without hard work high pr can not be achieved. but some sites got pr without doing any work is due to several pages on the site and good internal linking, good traffic and of course old domain

As far as i know without off-page activities you can't get better ranking. So in order to get higher PR one should atleast exchange links within the same niche.

how come is that possible? You haven't done any SEO for your site. Not only backlinks but also good content and traffic can help you to achieve good PR.

But i have never heard that about any site till now. All i know that backlinks are the factors on which google determines the PR of a website.

hello friends,

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that a site can get high page rank without exerting much effort or putting a lot of hard work unless the site is willing to buy links from sites that have high Page Rank. If you don't want to do link building or promoting your site, of course, you still need to exert much effort on providing it with quality content. It should be unique, interesting and updated so that more sites or blogs will naturally link with you..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need high Page Rank ,you should do off-page optimization. Ok if you have very interesting contents you may get natural links. But not all the times it won't happen.

So forhigh PR:

1. Get more quality back links with relevant anchor text.
2. Good internal linking structure

If you need high Page Rank ,you should do off-page optimization. Ok if you have very interesting contents you may get natural links. But not all the times it won't happen.

So for high PR:

1. Get more quality back links with relevant anchor text.
2. Good internal linking structure

For best result for getting high PR, you must focus on gathering backlinks from dofollow sites and have high PR...

no link partners? or good affiliates that might pull you through a raise of PR?...
you have a chance to get a PR if the links on your site is very reliable or popular...

firstly I think that backlinks has important rules of this and it'll be considered as a quality back link than you can win a good traffic!

MI
Back