The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is This KW Demand Enuf?

King Conga

My main KW had only 4,500 searches in the month I looked up, the 2nd KW was ? that (after that it halved again, and again), while the Demand websites they brought up were 5 and 5.8 million respectively. What should I make of this? Is that KW a big enough target?

Tanx,
KC :confused:

Search traffic depends on the niche market your selling to. Do they have money to spend? What's the cost of the produc(s) you plan to sell? Is it a high enough markup where a small percentage of sales a day will more than cover your time and expenses? Look at the demographics first.

That's a relatively low number but I'm assuming it's a long tail keyword phrase. That means it's highly targeted, which is a good thing. With only 5-6 M results in Google you can easily dominate that niche via regular on/off page SEO and solid PPC campaigns.

Oh, and use http://www.nichebot.com if you're not already for your keyword research.

Thanks Steve. That gives me A LOT to chew on. For one, I'm not really selling anything...YET. In future I plan to sell my own original music using Real Audio Affiliation, but that would only cost $1/per download. My demographic is hopefully anywhere from 25-60 since it's in the Christian market.

Re: your 2nd paragraph... I'm not sure if those #'s are due to the small niche (hopefully they are), or just small interest. But I would like you and anyone else to elaborate on the nichbot.com advantages. I've grown quite dizzy trying to ferret out the advantages of each of the great keyword utilities that are out there, incl. SBI's SearchIt!, KWmap.com, DigitalPoint's KW utility. I wish there was a table of some sort to describe which one does what trick better than the others.

Thanks Again for the patient help,
KC

No sweat KC. Its cool your setting up a site geared to the Christian audience so let me know if you need any help in that. You can check out http://www.stephenralph.com which is a new fledgling blog that explains my Christian views on online marketing and practices but that is for another forum. :D

Now, for keyword research. Although I have Click Ad Equalizer, Keyword Elite and most every other tool I primarily use nichebot to uncover my keywords. Nichebot digs through over 32 billion search results from across all of the major repositories. In my honest opinion it is the best keyword marketing tool on the planet. Period. Take a quick minute and really read through the sales page at http://www.nichebot.com/tour.html. You really can't beat the price for successful keyword marketing tools like this.

You Da Man!

Stephen,

Thanks again for the support. I'll DEFINITELY chk out your site for sound advice, of which I'm in desperate need. I did check out nichbot.com last night, and was quite impressed. While I'm positive it gives a HUGE bang for the $$$, unfortunately, I just don't have any of those I can spare right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to run my company/future on the cheap. What I was planning to do with my tax refund (provided Uncle Sam doesn't distribute it to...well, don't get me started) is get the SBI! suite, and maybe pay for some subscription like nichebot. I also tried SEOBook, which also looked VERY impressive and comprehensive. The only thing with that was that eventhough it said it was free, I got the feeling there was somewhere I needed to sign up for an acct., but I couldn't find anywhere to do so.

Also, since you're aware of my market niche, do those Demand numbers make any more sense to you...good or bad?

Tanx Again,
KC

MI
Back