The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this considered PPV?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I use Snip.ly and Rite.ly to show popup text ads. They appear in the bottom left corner of the website when the site loads.

Is this considered ppv?

Some offers don't allow ppv traffic.

Thanks

Looks more like an in-page push ad
(The user is not subscribed to receive web notifications)
1644934331969.png

What is PPV​

So how does PPV fit into the world of online advertising?

Pay per View is the placement of an online advert on a web page via a pop-up, full-page size ads, a new browser tab, or text link. These networks pay out every time an ad is viewed – the ad doesn’t actually need to be clicked i.e. you get paid for delivering impressions.

The next thing to deal with is terminology.
PPV and Cost per View (CPV) mean the same thing – one is used by advertisers and the other by affiliates.

That’s it.<<< 5 Best CPV/PPV Networks For Advertisers And Publishers In 2022

Then no ad traffic LOL
They want organic traffic --good luck
They should just $buy the media placement then :D

Looks more like an in-page push ad
(The user is not subscribed to receive web notifications)
View attachment 23331

What is PPV​

So how does PPV fit into the world of online advertising?

Pay per View is the placement of an online advert on a web page via a pop-up, full-page size ads, a new browser tab, or text link. These networks pay out every time an ad is viewed – the ad doesn’t actually need to be clicked i.e. you get paid for delivering impressions.

The next thing to deal with is terminology.
PPV and Cost per View (CPV) mean the same thing – one is used by advertisers and the other by affiliates.

That’s it.<<< 5 Best CPV/PPV Networks For Advertisers And Publishers In 2022

Then no ad traffic LOL
They want organic traffic --good luck
They should just $buy the media placement then :D
Thank you for the info Graybeard. I've included an attachment screenshot so people can see what Sniply looks like. Ross Minchev, who is a well known Clickbank affiliate, says that sniply works really well with Pinterest ads. eg you can do a Top 10 Keto Tips ad and use a Sniply link with your Clickbank affiliate code

Attachments

• sniply1.png
    sniply1.png
    331 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
MI
Back