The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there demand for a GPT script?

RDawg

affiliate
I know shiftcode went down a while ago. I'd like to make my own GPT script, which will be a similar system but not as unstable.

Is the GPT industry dead or should I go ahead with this? Thought this was the best place to ask.

Actually, ShiftCode is still in existence. A new owner now runs it, though.

Have they cleaned it up now?

I'm not sure what you mean by "cleaned it up", K, but, from what I understand, there haven't been any problems with it and there are sites using it.

Have they cleaned it up now?

The new owners seem to be running the script better from talking to shiftcode admins and the issues which plaugedthe script in 2013/2014 seem to be getting better

They even contacted me an issued an apology for the old owners actions and let me know I was welcome back as a customer.

For a new script there is always demand but most people never make the initial investment into a new script back. What is missing is a mobile based gpt script as everything is desktop based currently.

imho their needs to be a gpt script that issues money to users upon completion of a task instead of making them build up to a certain ammount to obtaiin their money. That is a site I would be interested in starting up.

imho their needs to be a gpt script that issues money to users upon completion of a task instead of making them build up to a certain ammount to obtaiin their money. That is a site I would be interested in starting up.

That is the riskiest thing anyone could do, you'd get so much fraud it would be ridiculous. I still don't understand why sites offer instant PayPal, people come in, do tons of offers, cashout, then a month later the admin is stuck with reversals and the member who cashed out is never seen again.

That is the riskiest thing anyone could do, you'd get so much fraud it would be ridiculous. I still don't understand why sites offer instant PayPal, people come in, do tons of offers, cashout, then a month later the admin is stuck with reversals and the member who cashed out is never seen again.
I can see where you are coming from by that. However plenty of sites are doing this without any issues. For instance some survey companies are doing it along with paying instantly for referrals.

Unless you are an admin on the other side, you have no idea if they are or are not having issues. Bigger survey companies prepare for things like that, GPT sites are dumb if they would even attempt to take a risk like that.

I think a custom script would go over really good. Have something unique about it and I am sure it will do just fine. When choosing offers make sure you read full offer info to make sure cash/point incentives are allowed or not. If not you risk not being paid and account removed.

MI
Back