The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there anything such as:

TriNi

affiliate
Hey everyone, I'm a complete noob when it comes to affiliate marketing but I'm interested in getting started.

My question is, "Is there anything such as you get paid a commission etc when someone fills out a form, or applies for a free sample, or something of the sort?"

I guess what I'm trying to get to is that I DO NOT want to sell anything. I'd more prefer if it was some sort of free product or sample etc that I get paid a commission for every time someone signs up.

I'm not even sure if this is possible but if anyone knows the answer please let me know :) Thanks.

My question is, "Is there anything such as you get paid a commission etc when someone fills out a form, or applies for a free sample, or something of the sort?"

Sure you can get paid when someone fills out a form. It's called Pay per Lead. Usually its something like loans or insurance and other fairly competitive markets. You can find these on Commission Junction or Google Affiliate Network.

You can also find lots of CPA programs for free trials or samples. Be careful because many of these are not very honest programs and charge people on the backend, so you need to be sure their terms are honest and clear. MarketLeverage is a good CPA network and a client of ours that has lots of free trial offers.

Thanks for your response! :)

I actually remember you referring me to shareasale on my another one of my threads and I did sign up, but never bothered looking around. I just did and found a few of those CPA programs. I joined one called 2000freebies and just put the banner on my website. Have you ever heard of them and do you know if they're legit and really pay?

I'm going to look at MarketLeverage right now :) Thanks again!

ETA: I've just signed up with them :) Thank you once again. It's nice having someone to help along the way because I was terrified of getting into affiliate marketing for some reason. I think it's just the word lol.

I don't know 2000freebies, but you are almost guaranteed to get paid on Shareasale because they get paid up front by the merchant and then SAS pays you, so you don't have to rely on payment from the merchant.

Don't be afraid, affiliate marketing will start to make more and more sense the more you learn. Hang in there!

Oh ok! That's good to know! I'm going to experiment with this one and see how it works for me. Thanks again so much for the help and encouragement :) I'm really glad I decided to come back to this forum after such a long time :)

Co

Trini, I just had a long look at your site. I'm pressed with all the information you present and that it doesn't have that scammy look that most sites on this topic give off. Kudos for a job well done - and I've read the replies you received to your site review request. You go girl!

One suggestion: with all due respect, I'd suggest you consider changing your paypal and email names. The "hottsexxytrini" thing doesn't do your hard work the justice it deserves.

I'll be anxiously looking for your next accomplishment

LOL thanks!!

Yeah I know.. grr I hate that I made that name so long ago (when I was very very young) and all my contacts have it and I use it almost everywhere and it will be so hard to change because I know I'll lose alot of info from everywhere. It'll take me a veryyy long time to change. I can probably look into my paypal address but then I'd have to go to all the sites I get paid with as well and change that too.. gah too much work lol.

But thanks for the suggestion though. I'll think about changing it. :/

I have other emails I use for more professional things but when I first started this, I didn't exactly thing I'd be successful and so I used the email I check most often. :(

Thanks for the compliments though!

It's a great site and I love the colours :D You've done masses of work sorting all this out - you must be something of a guru now!

I'd agree with the name change :S

I changed my email from personal maiden name to married name a few years and it DID take a while, but you could also use a change of address as a way to get your website details out as well - say in a signature.

Just a thought :D

Nothing even close to a guru. A guru is someone that actually knows this stuff. I had to learn all of it along the way and just did bits and pieces until it all came together. If I had to do it all over it might probably take me twice as long cuz I'd have to learn it all over again since I wouldn't even know where to start lol.

But yeah.. I'm going to try working on the name change thing LOL. :/

Hey Trini. I agree with GW and have enjoyed checking out your blog. I always have a soft spot for beginning Affiliate Marketers documenting their online journey for others to share as inspiration. So kudos for that.

My one little complaint, and this is just me, but at the same time, not just me...I wanted to bookmark your site to come back to later, but when I went to right click my mouse to reveal my bookmark function, I got your little note about "not stealing". Now I understand the whole no right click thing,but believe me when I say it's super easy for me or anyone who wants to, to copy whatever we want off the site regardless of your no right click script.

The problem is that I wanted to bookmark your site but couldn't because of the script. Of course I know I can just go to the bookmarks tab through my browser but that takes extra "work", and there are many who don't follow that way of bookmarking, they just use their right mouse function.

Now of course this is not a criticism in any way, but I can't help but wonder how many potential bookmarkers you may be driving away from your site because of the no right click script. Just a thought. In fact I will be doing a blog post of this very topic in the next day or two, so thanks for the post idea...:)

Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Thanks for the comments and compliments guys :) It's good to have some support here cuz trust me, I'm still very new at this and hope to learn much more.

I do understand what you mean about the rightclicking script. I guess I had never thought about those that right click, because I never did. For me it was always much more easier to go to bookmarks on my tab. :/ I'll consider removing it though, but as far as I know, even though the script comes up, the options when you right click also does. Because I've use the "open in a new tab" option for links from my page even though the right clicking message comes up.

Thanks though, I'll definitely consider it :)

Thanks for the comments and compliments guys :) It's good to have some support here cuz trust me, I'm still very new at this and hope to learn much more.

I do understand what you mean about the rightclicking script. I guess I had never thought about those that right click, because I never did. For me it was always much more easier to go to bookmarks on my tab. :/ I'll consider removing it though, but as far as I know, even though the script comes up, the options when you right click also does. Because I've use the "open in a new tab" option for links from my page even though the right clicking message comes up.

Thanks though, I'll definitely consider it :)

Oooopps...my bad...:eek: You are right. The first time I right clicked my mouse just the script came up..but the second time I right clicked both the script and the mouse functions appeared...:) Cool...Never mind...!

Lyle (Jazzguy)

MI
Back