The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there a quick fix to making money with affiliate programs?

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to promate your affiliate products and services? If so please share with the rest of us, whom are willing to read.

To Everyones Success

Affiliate Master

You need to know the market you are going to target in order to choose your products.

What is your target market?

There are millions of strategies that can be used to promote your affiliate programs, but it is related with the market you are targeting, because what works for a market maybe doesn't for a different one.

But you're the master -- maybe you could share a few of your success tips???

I've made my fare share of sales.

I am just looking to get some insight from someone elses perspective, other than my own. I know what works for me, and I know what doesn't, maybe someone else out there knows more than I do. Which is very possible considering that there are so very many people here. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and there will always be someone else to learn from, because you can never learn what you need to know, unless you know what you need to learn. Usually this happens, by interacting with people.

To Everyone's Success

There are no quick fix in making money in affiliate programs. For beginners, it will take sometime before you can realize that much needed revenue.

I agree though that you must know from the very start your target audience and the product or services you are marketing. You need to start right so you won't be wasting time promoting bad products or services.

I think the bottomline here is - what are the support services affiliate networks offer their affiliates? So in starting an affiliate business, its a must that you choose very carefully what affiliate network to join. Do they have friendly and readily available affiliate support programs? I find my Affiliate Manager very helpful and have provided me valuable informations and suggestions to monetize my site effectively.

talk to your customers

Ask them what they want. It was a thing I learned doing door to door sales. Everyone wants something. Just ask them and they will tell you. Remember they are people so talk to them like people. There is no magic bullet. Its customer service and relations. Then again I'm just a new guy here. So maybe they are not people. Maybe they are just numbers.

Hi affiliate master,

The only things you need to fix for making money with affiliate are:
-Time
-Perseverance
-Patience
-Hard work
-What is your "WHY" and vision
-Consistant action daily

Unfortunately, there is no short cut for success. If there was, everybody would do it and there would not be more than 95% who quit/fail.

I used to think this way when I started last year, trying left and right, pitching myself in the walls hoping to find the miraculous affiliate site that would bring me my gold mine fast. Unfortunately, it does not work this way. I don't want to discourage you, just want to share my experience.

Good luck :)

That's what I thought.

I was just making sure that i havn't been wasting all my time, if there is a faster and easier way, but obviously there isn't.

Thanx for your help.
Best Luck To All

MI
Back