The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is the "Wealthy Affiliate" Forum any good?

mullman

Hello,

This will be my first post here - and I must say I am really happy to have found this forum!

Ok, while I am NOT a "newbie" to affilliate marketing (my last job was Affiliate Program Manager for some large Web properties), I AM new to trying to make a go as an affiliate myself.

While reading the "Help, losing money on PPC" thread, I looked at the Bum Marketing stuff, which lead me to the Wealthy Affiliate pitch video. I have to say, it was pretty compelling.

So my question is, am I just shell-shocked from a straight week of trying, testing, and absorbing information, or is it anywhere as worthwhile as it seemed?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Michae

I have heard mainly positives about this one, but it's hard to know if the reviews are all honest because sometimes people are just trying to sell it to you.

"Wealthy Affiliate" - Google Search

Here's a Google search. The work at home forum thats listed near the top has some positive reviews from people who sound genuine.

Thats all I know is what I read.
Not endorsing it or anything.

Hello all.... I am a "Wealthy Affiliate".

I know you don't expect me to say it isn't. I only have good things to say about WA and thats because I have been there and seen for myself the quality of the forum. Low on filler and high on quality posts.

I spent about 2 months contemplating whether to join and now I've been there for 3 months. There is hardly a day where I don't learn something new. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions about WA or the WA forum.

Jay.

I'm a recent member of WA too, and its definitely worth the money. $30 a month is such a little amount of money to pay for what you get, all of the tools, courses, guides, the excellent forums..the list goes on. :D

WA sounds like a similar concept to AffiliateClassroom.

I know lots about AC. Anik the founder is a good friend and previous client of mine. I dont know as much about WA but they sound somewhat similar.

AC has a $1 two week trial I highly recommend. So you can go in and
grab all you can learn for the 2 weeks and see if this system is for you.

Does WA have a trial or anything so people can find out if it's a good fit
before joining?

Yes Linda. AC and WA are somewhat similar.

WA doesn't have a trial probably because of the members only affiliate program they have in place for affiliates to earn 50% recurring commissions on memberships. You only need to refer 2 persons so that your membership is free*.

I've heard that AC is good too but I am sure they both have their advantages. By the way, how much does a full membership for AC cost?

Jay

How do I know that Wealthy Affiliates are simply trying to get me to sign up so that their membership can be free (or earn money)? EVERY review site is actually already a member, and their links are all hooked to their accounts.
It's hard to find people with trust-able information, and pretty much impossible to distinguish between people who really earn much money from the programs and people who are simply trying to sell you something.
Am I being too picky?
-k

kuraykillua, you are absolutely right - and thats a problem prevalent on all the affiliate forums. Similar to all the gratuitous "don't buy any of those 'get rich quick' ebooks and schemes" postings that all have one of those in their sig!

Michael

Wealthy Affiliate has a members only affiliate program - thats why the people at the review site are already members.

I only made the point about getting signups to offset the membership cost because its actually a good advantage. There are members that have dozens of signups and they are still promoting it. And why wouldn't someone want to earn money from an affiliate program?

I agree that it is hard to find people who are trustworthy but I don't think that if persons weren't getting the results that the are looking for from being at Wealthy Affiliate that they would still be a member. I know I wouldn't. Did I mention that the affiliate program was members only?

As for who is making money with the program, there are lots of people who sign up that start making money immediately, some take a while before they start getting some where (the difference is in each individuals attitude to learning and implementing). I struggled to get affiliate sales for months before I joined Wealthy Affiliate - but now I am making those sales as well as other great results.... but you don't have to believe me.

I'm not trying to sell you Wealthy Affiliate so if you want you can go directly to the homepage and signup or you could still show me some love and sign up under me. Which ever route you decide to go, I'd really appreciate if you send me a pm once are in (just look for kpfingaz). Or don't sign up. Its all good.

Jay

Hello,

This will be my first post here - and I must say I am really happy to have found this forum!

Ok, while I am NOT a "newbie" to affilliate marketing (my last job was Affiliate Program Manager for some large Web properties), I AM new to trying to make a go as an affiliate myself.

While reading the "Help, losing money on PPC" thread, I looked at the Bum Marketing stuff, which lead me to the Wealthy Affiliate pitch video. I have to say, it was pretty compelling.

So my question is, am I just shell-shocked from a straight week of trying, testing, and absorbing information, or is it anywhere as worthwhile as it seemed?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Michae
I jusst recently joined WA and I cant give a fair reviw yet. But it does seem to provide useful information. I am just begining my first weeks training so I will let you know if it has helped me if you like.

Tim

I would like to hear from someone who has tried both WA and MPAM to see how they compare. I am in like my 2nd week of MPAM and so far it has been excellent. MPAM is also $29/mo but they offer several ways to get the memberships fees paid, ie... $5 for each article you write that they accept, and also the affiliate referral to membership like WA's.

Like WA MPAM offers courses, forums, videos, etc... One thing I do like about MPAM is that they teach the newbie how to pick a niche and build a website based on that niche and then monetize the site for several steady passive streams of income.

Also another plus is that they give you a 30 day trial so if within the first 30 days you decide you don't like it you can walk away owing nothing.

MI
Back