The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is the air traffic chaos affecting your business?

temi

affiliate
All over UK due the the volcanic eruption on Iceland air travel is severly distrupted, is this affecting your business in any way?

Personally, it doesn't affect me, but I am shocked by the fact that the volcano eruption paralyzed all Europe already. I don't even speak about the airlines losses. I only feel sorry for the people who got stuck at the airports.

Well, just show that despoite our supposed domination of nature, there are more powerful natural stuff much more powerful than what our science and technology can cope with.

All over UK due the the volcanic eruption on Iceland air travel is severly distrupted, is this affecting your business in any way?

Yes. I can get to clients easier because I am based between Gatwick and Heathrow and that section of the M25 is much quieter. Keep UK air space closed is what I say. :)

But in fact it's terrible becasue a lot of guys are stuck being unable to leave anywhere. My friend can't go home to Canada because the planes don't fly from Europe to Canada.

Well it was not too bad here with our shops as orders were slow the last 2 weeks and our stock we held see us through, but if we had sold out then getting our new supplys from Belgium HQ may have been a problem.
I hope businesses did not suffer too bad, but I fear some will have done.
David

If anything, it's good for our business as people are having to re-organise their holiday plans and many are holidaying in the UK as an alternative. The Lake District has been really benefitting.

It has affected me. Two orders have been delayed by two weeks because the stock ran low and new stock is arriving by plane.
Customers are okay with this, they get it. It's not our fault and they are happy to wait as long as they're kept informed.

I'm more worried about the second volcano erupting, as it traditionally does when this smaller one erupts. That would likely cause far greater disruption for a longer period.

I have written an article regarding to upcoming volcanic eruptions after that earthquakes that destroyed Haiti, Chile and other parts of the world. What affects me most is that, that article was not publish. My prediction was based on related events when Mt. Pinatubo in 1991,(philippines) erupted after a series of earthquakes. The ash fall sucks, so heavy. Paralyzed air transport in all Asia. I'm a Chemical Engineer by profession. I just want you guys to be aware of what this upcoming eruption may cause. Though I am not that sure.:unsure:

You know..news just said a new cloud may just pop by again. Why does it worry me? Because I'm flying out the 1st of June ...and flying into the country on the 29th of May...This will DEFFO piss me off and cause me putting a volcano up iceland's bum. Makes me furious to think I'll miss the only holiday of the year that I'd actually enjoy/look forward to.

banners
Back