The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IS Pulse360 a shady network ?

dssind

affiliate
Issue resolved

I am from India and as a newbie after reading some reviews I wanted to make use of pulse 360 Ad network to promote my CPA offer .

Registered with them on Saturday and uploaded the creatives also. Strangely their credit card payment screen throws up an error of wrong address even after when entered the address correctly the second time.But the amount of $ 25 was deducted from the credit card.My balance in their Account still shows $0.

Sent an email to their customer service immediately..but till now I have not received any reply from them. Today called up umpteen times to their 1 800 number and office numbers in new york.. but nobody picks up the phone.

Can anybody help?

EDIT: Somebody from Pulse got in touch with me . Issue resolved:)

Have you checked the local time in NY when you called ? :)

It's only monday morning in the US right now , you should probably be more patient, Pulse360 has been around for quite sometime now and is not a shady network.
Just be patient until they answer your support ticket mate.

Mehdi

Client services start at 8am according to their website. Its almost 3.10 pm. Do you think they are so busy that they cant answer a priority mail of credit card issue sent on Saturday. So much for professionalism.
These small critical issues at the outset make newbies little wary of dealing with networks other than FB, google, MSN, yahoo. anyways hoping somebody will get in touch.

I've dealt with them a bit lately. They've been friendly, but I haven't gotten anything to convert. Might be user error, though. :p

banners
Back