The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

is popads dead

jmethel

affiliate
i got 408 click no conversion just a simple offer,
please let me know if this adnetwork popads is working or not

Sure, PopAds works. However, if you expect to magically get conversions without doing any optimization. You are in the wrong.

Offer, GEO, Device, Bids etc.

there is way too little data for us to be able to share an opinion on this. What were you promoting? What targeting setup did you use? How much traffic did you buy with no conversions? Have you tried alternative traffic sources (popcash, propeller, zeropark, etc)?

Try InstaScaler, it’s perfect for business advertising as it generates very high quality traffic which will definitely be converted to leads and sales also the pricing is clear and it mages all your ads across hundreds of websites

all you have to do is to give them your website URL and then choose your targeted audience and this advertising platforms will generate banners to be distributed among all the websites that your targeted audience interested in also it uses all social media networks to advertise on.

I've been using PopAds for a couple of months without conversions either. I've run 4 campaigns so far (Direct Linking, targeting Tier 3 geos only) but none of them have been successful. I'm not an expert but I think this is too little information to actually say that PopAds doesn't work or "is dead"; and to expect that someone here can share they're thoughts about one single offer/campaign. Here are my thoughts and I'd really appreciate some insights:

1. It doesn't really matter if you direct link or use a LP (if it's a good offer, it will convert no matter what).
2. At least spend 3x the offer payout; start with low payout offers ($1-3) so you don't run out of money fast and if you have a limited budget.
3. Start with Tier 3 geos.
4. Choose carefully the Categories because some of them have sooo much traffic (some not). Do not select them all.

MI
Back