The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it fair to forgive student loans?

Graybeard

There are a lot of different opinions on whether or not student loans should be forgiven.

Some people believe that student loans are a form of debt that should be forgiven because they feel that the education system is broken and that it’s not fair to saddle students with debt.

Others believe that student loans should not be forgiven because people should be responsible for their own debt and because it would be unfair to those who have already paid off their student loans.

I believe that student loans should be forgiven because I think it’s unfair to saddle people with debt for something that is supposed to help them in their future. I think that the education system is broken and that it’s not fair to force people to take on debt in order to get an education. I also believe that forgiving student loans would be a way to help boost the economy because it would free up money for people to spend on other things.

What do you think? Is it fair to forgive student loans?

That's just a nonsense post so you could reach the point where you can spam on a Sunday.
Totally useless but thanks for playing.

banners
Back