The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it bad to use multiple affiliate links ?

Himadri

affiliate
Hello Friends,
I have a small blog FilmSpell , i used both amazon affiliate and google adsense, but it seems none of them is performing well. I was wondering, is it bad to use multiple adsense ?

I am a moviebuff so i started blog to share and discuss about films, i dont have much knowledge on this, appreciate you opinion.

Thanks

If you can throw $1,000.00 at this I would buy ads to your blog and then offer items related to or totally unrelated to motion pictures. Like large screen TV (related) or just general things that people buy. Don't even try to be competitive in motion pictures. You could have advertising for vacation packages or other leisure or sports activities.

But you need the traffic -- your blog looks nice but how would it be found by enough people. I am talking about a couple thousand a day or more sessions (visits). If you can figure out a more organic way to get the traffic -- that's fine.

Last edited:
If you were serious that you started this blog because you were a movie buff and wanted to share and discuss films...

Then for now, forget about monetizing your site and focus solely on that. You have such an amazing site, fellow movie buffs should be all over this. Spend the next six months doing nothing but drawing traffic. If this were my site this is the plan I would implement:

• I would create a Youtube channel doing movie reviews, trailer reactions, and top 10 lists about movies or actors. This is a super hot niche and those that start these types of channels quickly gain subscribers in the tens or hundreds of thousands.
  • Even if I couldn't interview actors or directors...why not try to land interviews with crew and set members who worked on large or iconic films? I'm sure they have great stories movie buffs love to hear...but no one has ever asked them. That's how you create unique and fresh content apart from everyone else.
  • I would have contests and giveaways that incentivize people to like, subscribe and share the channel...such as movie tickets to a premier, blu-ray special edition movie releases
  • I would create a Facebook page and a Twitter account as well...because this site is visually stunning and appealing by default, it makes for perfect social media content.
  • I would also use StumbleUpon to spread and share my content with other bloggers.
With a little dedication and discipline, you can easily have a 10k+ a day site within six months. Once you reach this type of momentum, then I would focus on monetizing. Rather than joining affiliate networks, I would seek out specific companies and join their affiliate programs directly, such as:

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon (My focus would be on products within the niche, even if loosely related, such as TVs...blu ray players, home theaters, even popcorn)
Acting coaches and lessons (I would call them directly and pitch them to work out a rate for every client I send their way...gotta be creative)

And what dioes all this cost you to get started? Not a dime...

You can use both ads and affiliate links but they should not be over done. Make sure that your web pages are not filled with ads without any meaningful content.
Also the text to ad ratio should be carefully planned. If there are too many ads but little content then it may be considered as spammy.

Hi, I suffering from adsense disapproval because of multiple account. So, I have started Amazon Affiliate marketing and Infolinks Ads on my blog movies4forever.com but infolinks taking a lot of place and can't use amazon ads properly. So can you tell me which could be better for earning money form ads

MI
Back