The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Instagram is helpful to increase traffic for the website?

It does, it is good to build your personal brand as well. But you need to be CONSISTENT AND PATIENCE. It takes time to yield result from Instagram.

It can be helpful. Does your target audience use IG? If they do and you consistently post good photos/content then they will start to siphon off to your site.

As @Eric Jee said though, it may take a bit of time to increase the number of visitors.

It depends on your local area too, there are area where people are not fan of Instagram but in few area like UK is having crazy fan followers on Instagram. Where I live, there are not so many Instagram users so I am taking help from Facebook only.

That is what I said, my target is not from Instagram. But i will suggest having Facebook page for targeting more people because facebook is having more people then Instagram.

yes, Instagram can help to get more traffic on the website.

If you want to do marketing through your Instagram account then it’s very important to build a strong profile for business. Also content quality must be good that attract an audience. You can also buy Instagram followers/Likes that help increase brand awareness.

Is Instagram is helpful to increase traffic for the website........?
Yes, it's helpful. Well-organized Instagram can be main traffic source for your website. The biggest problem it's getting the right strategy to grow it, but yes, it's totally worth to having good account on this site :)

Good IG is really powerful, Instagram is very popular site right now and cain be your biggest one source. Also if you are buiding brands it's good to have an account on them as well at on other Social MEdia sites.

Yes, Instagram can help to get more and good traffic on the website. When you want to do marketing then you build a strong profile for business. and you add links to your Instagram stories it's helpful for your business and also you can buy Instagram followers that help increase brand awareness.

Yes it is good way to increase traffic, but follow these steps which are given below,

• Attach Links to Your Instagram Storie
  • Request Your Audience to Direct Message You
  • Apply Instagram Stories to Tantalize Your Audience
  • Create Highlights to Consistently Drive Traffic with Instagram Stories
  • Trace Your Links

Instagram is a social image sharing website and sharing images and videos will help to gain more traffic to your website and benefit your online business.

It can be helpful. Does your target audience use IG? If they do and you consistently post good photos/content then they will start to siphon off to your site.

As @Eric Jee said though, it may take a bit of time to increase the number of visitors.

I personally don't use Instagram for business (and if, then only their PPC Ads). But as azgold already said it: Is your target audience on IG? If yes, then it might be worth a try. But in my experience, it takes a LOT of patience and a LOT of followers to generate significant results.

The #1 reasons I don't focus on it is, it's not an asset. The posts from Monday are old on Tuesday. You can't "rank" on IG and you don't get long term traffic.

In my opinion, it's better to focus your efforts on long term things like:
- a blog that can rank for years,
- a youtube channel that can get new views for years to come,
- or an email list, that you can send out stuff whenever you want

Hope this helps!

Instagram for business is good, it can increase the traffic. The paid ads in Instagram are a great way of doubling the traffic, it will just take time.

Yes, my friend Samuel, Instagram is very helpful and effective to increase traffic for the website. Instagram generates higher engagement ratio and website traffic than any other social media platforms.

Yeah you should use Instagram to build your brand and add your website link to your bio.
You might start slow and with almost no traffic, but it organically builds up over time.
It's a great free source to get some traffic to your website!

Is Instagram is helpful to increase traffic for the website........?
Yes Social media plays an important role in driving the traffic on the website. Like organic & direct channels, if you optimize your Instagram , it can drive immense traffic on your website.
1) Use your primary keyword in your username & bio
2) post daily to keep the engagement on with the audience ( once a day )
3) Provide value driven content to audience to get maximum virality and shares
4) Use your hashtags as your keywords ( Choose hashtags from your niche to reach more relevant audience )

If you follow these steps for a long time , I'm sure u would build a strong audience on Instagram to drive traffic to your website

MI
Back