“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Instagram is helpful to increase traffic for the website?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Samuel Roy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Affiliate affiliate

Is Instagram is helpful to increase traffic for the website........?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Eric Jee

Eric Jee Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

It does, it is good to build your personal brand as well. But you need to be CONSISTENT AND PATIENCE. It takes time to yield result from Instagram.

4. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

It can be helpful. Does your target audience use IG? If they do and you consistently post good photos/content then they will start to siphon off to your site.

As @Eric Jee said though, it may take a bit of time to increase the number of visitors.

JonathanB and Marc like this.
  5. amar478

amar478 Affiliate affiliate

I am agree with you

6. candysaga

candysaga Affiliate affiliate

It depends on your local area too, there are area where people are not fan of Instagram but in few area like UK is having crazy fan followers on Instagram. Where I live, there are not so many Instagram users so I am taking help from Facebook only.

7. Greyjoy

Greyjoy Affiliate affiliate

Like every Social media, it can be helpful if you audience is on IG and if your content is well-suited

8. candysaga

candysaga Affiliate affiliate

That is what I said, my target is not from Instagram. But i will suggest having Facebook page for targeting more people because facebook is having more people then Instagram.

9. yogitaba

yogitaba Affiliate affiliate

yes, Instagram can help to get more traffic on the website.

If you want to do marketing through your Instagram account then it’s very important to build a strong profile for business. Also content quality must be good that attract an audience. You can also buy Instagram followers/Likes that help increase brand awareness.

10. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

But not here, we don't allow it. :)

11. MyLead

MyLead Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes, it's helpful. Well-organized Instagram can be main traffic source for your website. The biggest problem it's getting the right strategy to grow it, but yes, it's totally worth to having good account on this site :)

12. Koramisomi

Koramisomi Affiliate affiliate

Good IG is really powerful, Instagram is very popular site right now and cain be your biggest one source. Also if you are buiding brands it's good to have an account on them as well at on other Social MEdia sites.

13. Mansi shrivastav

Mansi shrivastav Affiliate affiliate

Yes, Instagram can help to get more and good traffic on the website. When you want to do marketing then you build a strong profile for business. and you add links to your Instagram stories it's helpful for your business and also you can buy Instagram followers that help increase brand awareness.

14. harryjosh

harryjosh Affiliate affiliate

Yes it is good way to increase traffic, but follow these steps which are given below,

• Attach Links to Your Instagram Storie
    • Request Your Audience to Direct Message You
    • Apply Instagram Stories to Tantalize Your Audience
    • Create Highlights to Consistently Drive Traffic with Instagram Stories
    • Trace Your Links

15. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Affiliate affiliate

Instagram is a social image sharing website and sharing images and videos will help to gain more traffic to your website and benefit your online business.

16. JonathanB

JonathanB Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I personally don't use Instagram for business (and if, then only their PPC Ads). But as azgold already said it: Is your target audience on IG? If yes, then it might be worth a try. But in my experience, it takes a LOT of patience and a LOT of followers to generate significant results.

The #1 reasons I don't focus on it is, it's not an asset. The posts from Monday are old on Tuesday. You can't "rank" on IG and you don't get long term traffic.

In my opinion, it's better to focus your efforts on long term things like:
    - a blog that can rank for years,
    - a youtube channel that can get new views for years to come,
    - or an email list, that you can send out stuff whenever you want

Hope this helps!

17. carlasimmons86

carlasimmons86 Affiliate affiliate

Instagram for business is good, it can increase the traffic. The paid ads in Instagram are a great way of doubling the traffic, it will just take time.

18. AlfonzoTremblay

AlfonzoTremblay Affiliate affiliate

Yes, my friend Samuel, Instagram is very helpful and effective to increase traffic for the website. Instagram generates higher engagement ratio and website traffic than any other social media platforms.

banners