The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Google dancing again?

D

Duke

Tonite I opened up google.ca and it was 10 of 10 site importance, on refresh it wen't back to the 8 it's been since the last time they updated PR. Funny thing is that Googles main page comes up as either 10 of 10 or 0 of 10 depending on what browser you view it through (IE or Firefox). Has it always been this way?

I don't quite know if the problem is at Google's end or browser just being quarky, I have experienced that all week too, some site show one PR on going back to visite the site the PR changes from what it was a day before etc

Its funny

Paul_KY said:
Something is surely up. They dropped my sites again.

Bastids!

Something is up, they dropped quite a few of our pages (despite the sitemap.xml being there) - they seemed to drop most of the valid pages and left the old invalid pages listed?!?

Go figure

stealthhosts said:
Something is up, they dropped quite a few of our pages (despite the sitemap.xml being there) - they seemed to drop most of the valid pages and left the old invalid pages listed?!?

Go figure

Google is alway chopping and changing things, I wont be suprised if you look tomorrow and the pages that were dropped are back in Google

I wonder if they actually do this on purpose? I think I'm starting to buy into Pauls conspiracy theory stuff.

I've noticed a few steps of this "dance" too. On one site it was PR5, then PR0, then up and down again. That said it wasn't even ranked in google. All you got was the link, no description and it didn't appear at all for its keywords.

Glitch in Google?

MI
Back