The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is CPA or General Affiliate Marketing Still Relevant Now?

huasang

affiliate
Hi there,

I've been away for quite sometime and I am back to check things out. I must say that the site has changed (towards the positive side) quite a fair bit since I last visited. Kudos to the admin.

One year ago I am pretty interested in Affiliate Marketing (specifically CPA) as I think this is a great win-win model (for both publisher and advertiser), however, my venture is not so promising and hence didn't touch on the Affiliate Marketing for quite some time.

Recently, I saw a fair bit of buzz in the local media (newspaper and online) about the CPA Academy etc... and thus would like to check out around here :

1. Is Affiliate Marketing (specifically CPA) still relevant i.e. profitable business to go in?
2. If answer to (1) is yes, what is the specific model work best (e.g. CPA, Social Media Marketing etc..) for 2014 and beyond?

Thanks everyone in advanced and have a great 2014 to ALL!

Cheers!

Thanks for the nice comments.

Welcome back!

Yes it's still HUGELY relevant - CPA and AM will always be relevant you just have to adapt with the times.

Social marketing is huge but i'd also look at mobile now.

Hi guys, I'm new in CPA with short money so i prefer to go with free methods 1st and when i start earning with free traffic i must go for paid but please for now tell me what is legit free way's to promote CPA Offers.

Thanks,

banners
Back