The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is CMS the answer?

temi

affiliate
If you are struggling with HTML, PHP or order web development platform, perhaps you want to consider using CMS (content management system) to power your website. All you have to do is install and customise it and you have a functional website.
Please ask any question about CMS here.

Do you have any links for cms to demonstrate what it can do and/or how it works?

tia

Do you have any links for cms to demonstrate what it can do and/or how it works?

tia

Any script to power your site, including directory, blog, forum I would consider to be a CMS - it helps you to organize and manage your content...

Some of them are more advanced like Joomla, Drupal, Modx with many modules and bridges to other scripts

So to answer Temi's question - yes, CMS is definitely a way to go even if you are comfortable with coding and design. Why try to invent a wheel?

I think CMS (like the LBS?) is what I need in my site. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I am not sure where to begin?

what sort of site are you talking about Ping. LBS is not a CMS, it just have some CMS funtion to may life easier for LBS site owner when customising it.

Ops, yes, I know. I am talking of another site of mine. :wallbash:

My directory listing site, as you know, is still under construction. And still needs a lot of help and guidance from you please?
:idk:

You need to know what you want to achieve with your site and make the first move before one can help you. Help always available :)

Nice to know that!

Anyway, is this the section to ask questions re my "idiom" site?

For example, there's a page that is dedicated to links exchange. Instead of going to my cpanel every now and then, CMS is the way to go, right?

banners
Back