The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Bubblews down for me only or for everyone ?

donaldplozha

affiliate
I have been trying to access Bubblews all day today and the website is down for maintenance. Does anyone know if this has occurred before and if yes, how much did it last until the website was back up and running ?

I just hope the company have not shut down! I really doubt if a company like that can last for a long time. By the way, how do they make their money? I've browsed their site once but I couldn't see any adverts, or did I miss it?

Bubblews is down, I have no idea if it's for maintenance or not, though. If the company is shutting down, shouldn't they have sent a warning?

Looks like it righted itself - as for it going down permanently, I'd like to think there's be some rumblings or
other warning signs. For Libertyreserve - the writing was on the wall LONG before they were shut down.

Not saying Bubblews is the money laundering free for all that Libertyreserve was - I'm merely illustrating
companies generally don't just disappear overnight.

I have been trying to access Bubblews all day today and the website is down for maintenance. Does anyone know if this has occurred before and if yes, how much did it last until the website was back up and running ?

I got an e-mail from Bubblews stating that there was a technical issue that had to be fixed. It does appear that it is taken care of now and the site is back up and running.

Yep, it's down. To make sure that it just wasn't my computer, I went to isitdownrightnow.com. Anybody know why they are down?

Well the site appears to be down again. The current time is 12:20 p.m. UTC -7 hours. I have had problems accessing the site this last couple of days. I hope they can fix everything and that Bubblews can keep their business up and running for many more time.

Oh no. I was thinking about signing up with them. Many people claim to be making good money on Bubblews. The quality of the site isn't as good as some other revenue sharing sites, but people like it. I would like to give it a try. I hope they fix all of their technical issues.

Yes, the website runs generally faster now. Maybe they were doing some tweaking to the code because the number of users must be growing everyday.
Bubblews certainly has attracted a lot of new users so I imagine that would mean up grades to the codes would be necessary.

Bubblews certainly has attracted a lot of new users so I imagine that would mean up grades to the codes would be necessary.

Yes, I'm sure. I heard about Bubblews months ago but was hesitant to try it. Now there are people saying Bubblews is earning them more money and out performing big sites like HubPages, Wizzley, etc. Imagine that! I'm looking forward to giving Bubblews a try.

Yes, I'm sure. I heard about Bubblews months ago but was hesitant to try it. Now there are people saying Bubblews is earning them more money and out performing big sites like HubPages, Wizzley, etc. Imagine that! I'm looking forward to giving Bubblews a try.

I am using Bubblews myself since 2 weeks and I am quite content. I have only gone to around 4 dollars 'till now but it's a very good website since you can write about anything (you can find some article in Google, edit it and write it a bit differently, no problem at all) and you earn money for every view, like and comment it gets. The main "secret" is to create good articles so that people connect to you. Once you have reached around 100-200 connections, than you can make 1-2 dollars per post, which is pretty good, I think. The beginning is kind of hard, but once you're in it, you can earn pretty good sums of money. Combine that with writing in Postloop and you get around 100 extra dollars a month. Here in Albania, where I live, there's people working in shoe factories or similar hard jobs, 8 hours a day, and they only get about 130 dollars a month. When I think I can make that from just writing in Bubblews and posting in forums at Postloop, that's just...

Anyone have any success stories with Bubblews? I've been wanting to try it out, but I've heard people only make like $0.10 a day or something. Not sure if that's true, though.

I've been with Bubblews for almost a month now and I have cashed out 3 times. You can cash out once you reach $25. The sites been going down a lot (it is again right now) because they are updating the system I heard. Supposedly it will be much better soon.

I've been with Bubblews for almost a month now and I have cashed out 3 times. You can cash out once you reach $25. The sites been going down a lot (it is again right now) because they are updating the system I heard. Supposedly it will be much better soon.

Something like this should have crossed my mind. You're right, they must be doing that. Even Facebook works very slow when they are rolling out their big updates to the platform, so nothing strange that this is happening to Bubblews. I just hope the news about their platform being much better with these supposed new updates are true.

MI
Back