“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Back Linking the most important way of gaining traffic?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by DieselFit, Sep 15, 2013.

1. DieselFit

DieselFit Affiliate affiliate

I know there's no best way in increasing traffic to your links but is back-linking really as important as they make it out to be? I am still trying to learn SEO, not really sure how I will, but I would like to optimize my website and articles so I can get more exposure and traffic.

2. Voluum
  3. John Marshal

John Marshal Affiliate affiliate

Backlink is number of inbound links from other blogs and website. More number of inbound links means better search engine ranking. In other word your blog will start gaining authority and chances of getting better page rank in the next update.

4. Ashwini Iyer

Ashwini Iyer Affiliate affiliate

Not only back links but good quality resource B.L. are very helpful for all. Yes, it takes times if you have just initialized your online business and remember Marketing is not like one night grow fruit. It required lots of patience

5. ketul

ketul Affiliate affiliate

Quality back link as well as social media also play a major role in gaining traffic.

6. michael noronha

michael noronha Affiliate affiliate

For website traffic, you can opt for paid advertising too i.e. PPC as well as Social Media Ads. Traffic will not benefit your business or increase your sales, unless it is relevant.

7. printersupport

printersupport Affiliate affiliate

Yes quality backlinks are very important for a site to get high rank in Google search engine.

8. larrypaul

larrypaul Affiliate affiliate

Backlinking is definitely an important way to gain traffic to the website, but it is not the only way. Through social media optimization and content marketing traffic can also be gained..

9. brita811

brita811 Affiliate affiliate

If you want to backlink for your site i think you should emphasize on solid seo with rich & unique content otherwise you have chance to hit by google's penguin updates!

10. brita811

brita811 Affiliate affiliate

I have heard Google announced that they have started prioritizing sites offering HTTPS (HTTP over TLS) in their page ranking algorithm Lets see how it reflects.

11. AshleyBenzen

AshleyBenzen Affiliate affiliate

Backlinks are important for increasing traffic on the site but along with that various other techniques are also useful. You can't maximize your website's traffic only by creating backlinks. Social media marketing, PPC advertising, content marketing with unique and relevant content and other activities helps in increasing traffic on your site.

12. msp-nick

msp-nick Affiliate affiliate

It does help increase the traffic yeah, but you need to factor in how much juice it's going to give you, is it spammed to death?

13. johnsallen

johnsallen Affiliate affiliate

Yes backlinks can improve traffic at some extent.

14. David5

David5 Affiliate affiliate

Yes, it helps in increasing traffic. But, I think quality backlink creation along with other off page activities and social media marketing will help in driving more traffic to your website.

15. Bangalorewebzone

Bangalorewebzone Affiliate affiliate

Yes Link Building is an greatest way to generate traffic and business and also social media promotion also best one now a days .

16. paticalamaro

paticalamaro Affiliate affiliate

Traffic comes from many sources and methods: link building, online word of mouth, ppc. The list would be endless actually...

17. Crystal2157

Crystal2157 Affiliate affiliate

Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. You can even buy quality backlinks and traffic from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

18. jandxb

jandxb Affiliate affiliate

Back links are count as votes to your websites so it means after doing on-page SEO building quality back links can improve your ranking in search engines. Only build links from authority, relevant websites with varying anchor text.

MI