The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Back Linking the most important way of gaining traffic?

DieselFit

affiliate
I know there's no best way in increasing traffic to your links but is back-linking really as important as they make it out to be? I am still trying to learn SEO, not really sure how I will, but I would like to optimize my website and articles so I can get more exposure and traffic.

Backlink is number of inbound links from other blogs and website. More number of inbound links means better search engine ranking. In other word your blog will start gaining authority and chances of getting better page rank in the next update.

Not only back links but good quality resource B.L. are very helpful for all. Yes, it takes times if you have just initialized your online business and remember Marketing is not like one night grow fruit. It required lots of patience

For website traffic, you can opt for paid advertising too i.e. PPC as well as Social Media Ads. Traffic will not benefit your business or increase your sales, unless it is relevant.

Backlinking is definitely an important way to gain traffic to the website, but it is not the only way. Through social media optimization and content marketing traffic can also be gained..

If you want to backlink for your site i think you should emphasize on solid seo with rich & unique content otherwise you have chance to hit by google's penguin updates!

I have heard Google announced that they have started prioritizing sites offering HTTPS (HTTP over TLS) in their page ranking algorithm Lets see how it reflects.

Backlinks are important for increasing traffic on the site but along with that various other techniques are also useful. You can't maximize your website's traffic only by creating backlinks. Social media marketing, PPC advertising, content marketing with unique and relevant content and other activities helps in increasing traffic on your site.

It does help increase the traffic yeah, but you need to factor in how much juice it's going to give you, is it spammed to death?

Yes, it helps in increasing traffic. But, I think quality backlink creation along with other off page activities and social media marketing will help in driving more traffic to your website.

Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. You can even buy quality backlinks and traffic from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

Back links are count as votes to your websites so it means after doing on-page SEO building quality back links can improve your ranking in search engines. Only build links from authority, relevant websites with varying anchor text.

MI
Back