The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Article Marketing Really Free Advertising?

mrb205

affiliate
I find that to get the mileage from article marketing is to outsource your content good content writers...

Many newbies have been sold on the fact that Article Marketing is Free..well..it is..But what the Gurus don't tell you is.. that your content has to be..must be spectacular...

Yea, you do it yourself and put new brakes on your car...

But the flip side is doing it all wrong..what will the results be..disastorus

So when I think of article marketing being free...I think again..

Plus when you considering submitting your content to all revelant article directories.. a few hundred maybe..ouch..another expense..or then again you can take the time and do it yourself..no problem..

Thanks for listening..

Hey there mrb,

I would have to agree with you. A lot of times we here about doing things for free even when they are very time consuming. Many of us tend to forget that our time is valuable and worth something as well. Yes we can spend hours creating backlinks, writing articles and other monotonous tasks, but we are marketers. If you can spare the expense always outsource these tasks and put your time to better use.:) If you don't have the extra money learn it quick and fast then try to buy software to speed it up, then outsource. Always try to outsource the boring stuff and keep your mind free for creative marketing.

Malcolm

Article marketing is free, you only have the choice to outsource your article writing because some people are more gifted in the act of writing, this is natural. Whether you have to distribute it is a choice, you can pay some one to do, buy a software for it or do it manually.

There are thousands of article directory that needs you content now and they are not going to charge you a dime for it.

1) Not sure what your point is with this.

2) Whether or not you have a monetary expense, time is always an outlay of resources.

3) You only need to write the article once. You can spin the article using software (there are many free options) and have hundreds or thousands of unique articles.

4) You can automate your submissions using submission software. Not sure if there are any free versions of this type of software, but if you have a heavy load of articles to submit, then a one time purchase of software will pay itself off relatively quickly.

5) Outsourcing your content creation is a good option, but not advisable until after you have put in your dues by writing articles on your own. This experience will allow you to find a freelancer that will best meet your needs. If you don't know the nuances of writing for your niche (which only comes with experience), you won't be able to find the right writer.

I find that to get the mileage from article marketing is to outsource your content good content writers...

Many newbies have been sold on the fact that Article Marketing is Free..well..it is..But what the Gurus don't tell you is.. that your content has to be..must be spectacular...

Yea, you do it yourself and put new brakes on your car...

But the flip side is doing it all wrong..what will the results be..disastorus

So when I think of article marketing being free...I think again..

Plus when you considering submitting your content to all revelant article directories.. a few hundred maybe..ouch..another expense..or then again you can take the time and do it yourself..no problem..

Thanks for listening..

Let me be brief. Article marketing (even if you're just doing it for the backlink) is a total wast of time for fully 95% of people if they do it themselves - they simply aren't good enough authors to draw people into the article and to click through off the bio box. And anyway the time taken to crank out an article off acceptable quality is simply too long to make economical sense.

And it's (IMO) such a bore to do!

When you can outsource to great content producers for under $5 an hour why would you want to do it yourself. Personally my charge out rate for most things I do (coaching - or even just working in my own business) is $55USD an hour.

Do the maths :)

I agree that nothing is truly free. But, the cost of article marketing is nominal compared to potential profit. There are 3 basic ways to consistently keep fresh content on your website.

Write, Write, Then Write Some More: Knowing how to write is an important skill every marketer should have in their toolbox. However, depending on how many sites you have or other commitments, it may not be possible to create all the material needed for an organic site.

Scout a Professional Writer: There are different ways to go about hiring an experienced freelancer. You can put a writer on payroll and order a specified number of articles per week or hire per assignment. It may take time to find an experienced writer to meet your needs. Once found, a good freelancer is an expensive option well worth their weight in gold. A less expensive option is hiring a newbie writer for bargain prices. Results can be hit or miss, but it is possible to find a new writer willing to work for below industry rates. Just keep in mind, once the writer gains a few clips they will eventually decline cheaper rates for higher paying gigs.

Purchase Professional Quality PLR: Quality PLR can be found for only a dollar a page. As with freelance writers, every PLR provider is not the same. This rate is standard, so you can continue to outsource the articles on a long term basis. Finding a reliable stable of PLR providers is an inexpensive way keep content on your site- and customers coming back for more.

I also agree that nothing is truly free, however that does not mean that it is not worth it. Anything that you do will take hard work, and the higher quality you do that work the better results you will receive. Obviously some people are better in some areas than others, so sometimes it can be beneficial to pay someone else to do it. (But then there is no learning experience in it for you) Using your example of changing your breaks...yes it will always be safe to pay a mechanic to change your breaks. However, after paying this person you will just have to continually pay a mechanic over and over to change those breaks. Whereas if you try to change your breaks the first time, yes you might screw something up, but you will also learn something. And then hopefully after overcoming those mistakes you can save a ton of money by being an expert at changing your breaks yourself. Same goes for article submission. No one starts off as a great article writer, but if you keep researching and working at it, you can become an expert. With this, not only will you gain a new skill and become very good at it, but you will save a lot of money and have a much better chance at success. Those who are willing to learn are the ones who will succeed the most.

The best thing about article marketing is that people who are just starting out can do everything themselves until they start making some money.

Once the money starts comming in, they can then begin outsourcing their work with the profits they have earned.

And when you are using profits from your free article marketing to increase your article marketing, you will still not be taking any money out of your pocket.

You Are pretty right and you reveals the real face of article marketing. Article marketing can never be free even though you writing on your own. The time you spending writing articles worth money too. Its not just about getting them outsource and paying from your pocket. Article marketing is great because it will yield you traffic for the coming years if your articles are written in evergreen mode. Thanks for your nice eye opening post for new article marketers.

It takes one a lot of time to write an attracting article although it can be a great way for marketing. However, if you stick to it and keep improving the quality of your articles, your readers will definitely become more and more.

banners
Back