The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is anyone getting away with it on Adwords or BING?

Urgency

affiliate
SO after reading in here I see they don't really allow affiliates, is anyone getting away with it and making money on there?

SO after reading in here I see they don't really allow affiliates, is anyone getting away with it and making money on there?

From what I've read & understand, you're playing with fire. Because once you're found out, they will ban you brotha...

Adwords is strict aF. I have one site, a decent site (not just a landing page, full site) that I've been using for a while promoting CB products on it. Recently wanted to get into PPC and decided to test PPC with it on Adwords and site was suspended in less than 24 hours. Went through a phone calls with the big G and they ended up telling me my website was great, had unique and relevant content that was useful to the users. Then they told me the CB products I was promoting were already suspended from Adwords resulting in an automatic suspension of my ads. They said the products were making claims they couldn't back up and claims out of the realm of ordinary (seduce any woman in 60 seconds, etc). They hit me up with the quickness lol

Bing is ok is with affiliates!
Its google who hates them. They have banned so many adwords account!
Now, facebook is also joining google.

adwords not good for us as affiliates and they have a lot of terms to respect so they can accept ur Landing pages in 2014
but Bing for me is very helpful i got traffic from them with 0.01$ in very large niches!

Bing is the place to be. They are affiliate friendly. I am doing a WSO by Nick Chou, Easy TV, that uses Bing ads as the traffic source. Bing is unbelievably helpful and give great phone support. Where as Google is definitely hostile towards affiliate marketers. Bing also has better converting traffic than Google, according to Nick and others in the WSO thread. No landing pages are necessary, but with out something there, a redirect or something, you are going to run into heavy competition from others doing the exact same thing and driving the bid prices way up.

The thing that will get you in trouble with Bing is Clickbank stuff that has auto start videos and very little text. Bing has dumped several peoples accounts in the WSO thread already for promoting these types of offers. But it's not a big problem. Nick has a strategy (Nick has lot's of these strategies) for getting all money back from Bing, that they had in their account. People also say you can just sign up again with a different card (some even say they have signed up again with the same card) and you are back to work. After you reinstall all of your campaigns of course.

Anyway, I should get some work done if I want to watch the Ball game, starting in a couple of hours. Need to see them Blue Jays get back to winning.

MI
Back