The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ipod Touch

Mr.Confused

affiliate
Hi Guys,
Was thinking of buying a Ipod touch but the other week I went into Currys to ask about if the Internet connection works when Im out and about so I can use it when im travelling to work.
The man who worked there asked if I had a Wi-Fi router(I dont have a clue about modern technology), I told him I had a wireless router for my internet connection but if I would need one of these Wi-Fi routers as well in which the man replied yes, but my mate said I dont need one as I already have a Wireless router I use for my laptop.
Who is right and if I need a Wi-Fi router as well how much do they cost? :rockon:

Best advanced Apple ipod touch 8gb 3rd generation, Personal music player with capacity for up to 1,750 songs or 10 hours video. You can watch the latest films or TV shows on large 3.5-inch, multi-touch operated screen.

With 8gb apple ipod now Surf the web, send email, update your social networks and view maps over Wi-Fi. Browse, buy and play over 75,000 games and original applications from the iTunes store, and Explore new Genius Mixes, Nike + synching and many other new features.

MI
Back