The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Invest in People

Graybeard

I got this in a email newsletter this morning -- something to think about

QUOTE >>>
Els: It is. It is because that’s the whole point. It’s like that saying, you know that saying, for your personal well being, do exercise at least half an hour a day. If you’re super stressed, do it for an hour a day, because that will help you. If you are not doing well as a business, very often that is precisely because you are not listening to your potential customers.

It is because you are not paying attention to them. It is because you are trying to impose your will upon God knows who because people will leave you in a hurry. I think that is a very old school and just simply backward way of looking at things. You can’t force people to buy a product. You can’t force people to like you. To make sure people like you, you have to invest in them as well.

Louis: And what I find to be true most of the time is that there is a strong correlation between how shitty a product or service is and how aggressive the marketing is.
How to Do User Research (Even if You’re on a Budget) | EHM
<<<

I Agree
And
A good product brings
repeat orders and sales
And
Referrals and referrals from the referrals and so on....:)
:rolleyes:
Definitely Invest in others and Yourself too!:)
:rolleyes:

this hit my 'touch point' or I should say: my 'pain point'

>>>
But don’t, yeah, be overly aggressive about it. I think the overly aggressive part is very often in the way– not just when the pop up appears–although that certainly plays a part. I don’t want to see a popup right when I enter a website. Subscribe to our newsletter, and get 10% off. I don’t know if I want your dirty socks.

Els: Also, the way the messages are worded, that can sometimes really make all the difference between a popup or an overlay that is appreciated by a user, and one that really leaves a bit of a nasty taste in your mouth.
<<<

QUOTE >>>
Els: It is. It is because that’s the whole point. It’s like that saying, you know that saying, for your personal well being, do exercise at least half an hour a day. If you’re super stressed, do it for an hour a day, because that will help you. If you are not doing well as a business, very often that is precisely because you are not listening to your potential customers.

It is because you are not paying attention to them. It is because you are trying to impose your will upon God knows who because people will leave you in a hurry. I think that is a very old school and just simply backward way of looking at things. You can’t force people to buy a product. You can’t force people to like you. To make sure people like you, you have to invest in them as well.

Louis: And what I find to be true most of the time is that there is a strong correlation between how shitty a product or service is and how aggressive the marketing is.
<<<
This is really true talk, i totaly agree on this.

QUOTE >>>

<<<
Fully agree with you!

MI
Back