The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

introduction

navylady1

affiliate
i am 51 years old. it is a long story, but i am here in coral springs, fla., with my son, 15. i am in a wheelchair due to ms, i have no income other than ssd. i want desperately to use the internet to make enough money to do away with ssd, and make enough to leave something for my son, which right now is nothing. i seem to have a knack for getting into something only to find i don't have the know how to implement it. i got started with freesitesignup and affiliate marketing. i think wonderfully of them and their system is great, but unfortunately i have found i am at a loss with affiliate marketing. it has great potential, but i find putting things into effect and having them work requires things i haven't learned how to do. i think i need to look at things from the very beginning and start as if i knew nothing and go from there.

Hi navylady1,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

i think i need to look at things from the very beginning and start as if i knew nothing and go from there.

I think that's a really good idea. Start with the stickies in our newbie forum and then read the top stickies in the niche marketing forum. Picking the right niche is KEY but 1st you need to understand some of the basics.

Ask questions after that, we're happy to help!

banners
Back