The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing ....me!

Revolutionsads

affiliate
Figured I should say hello before I start my posting =]

I've been into IM for 2 years now myself. I tend to shy away from forums, and usually only come around as a resident lurker. But.. Well the networking opportunitys are finally getting to me!

I make most of my income via CPA and software. I think I'll fit in well here, as I tend to take a less traditional approach to all my ventures. I figure if its been done before, why do it again? At least without major tweaks and changes. They say content is king, I say creativity is king!

Im no I.M. guru, nor a millionaire-But I do manage to offset my living expenses through this medium, and it totally makes college a much easier task to accomplish.

My companys called Revolution Advertising, and we dont have a "home on the web" as of yet. One should be forthcoming in a month or so though, but up until this point at least-I have for the most part slogged it out on my own, and when it comes to filling in income gaps done really well finding work on craigslist.

Graphic designer, Light weight SEO artist, CPA junkie,

Im just your typical college kid, to in love with technology to work at the Mcmorons for $8.00 an hour.

Really looking forward to becoming a part of this community! :)

Hi Revolutionsads,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

Thanks too for the great intro - very enlightening and informative. We like knowing something about our members and you gave us a good glimpse at you!

Hi! I'm also a newbie here. Actually, it's been a long time ago since I register here but the reason why I did not have any post is I forgot the email address that I used to register. Now I remeber it again, that's why I started to post here. I hope you can help me guys and I can help too for those who need help.

cheers!!

ajcones

Hello there,

and welcome to this great forum and great community!

I am sure that you are already enjoying your stay here!

Make the most out of your presence here!

Hey Revolutionsads and thanks for signing up. Your introduction was interesting and it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. IM is a great way to generate a full or part-time income and while it takes a lot of work, it is wonderfully satisfying. Take care and all the best.

ps: Contrary to popular opinion, there's no down side to working at McDonald's and it actually helps to have that work/team experience on your resume when one looks for a job. Just ask my son...:)

MI
Back