The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing - Me...

Rolet

Hello, I wanted to say hi....I finally joined, I have been "lurking" for a couple of months........

A little about me: I am the Marketing Director for the greatest web services company ever, I truly adore the guys I work with, I manage several affiliate programs for our clients. I started in the internet marketing world more than 8 years ago, and have worked in the affiliate world for 6 of those. Part of my job includes managing all my clients online needs, so I also manage PPC campaigns, social networking campaigns and online media buying.

I am a very hands on affiliate manager, I in force my rules, I do not take trademark bidding lightly....I reward my affiliates and keep open lines of communication with them 24/7.....

I am a mom, a wife, a dog and cat owner, love to dance, and love great wine!!!!

OK so I think that about sums me up....

Welcome to 5 Star, Rolet.

Thanks for that good introduction and thanks for joining.

We have a lot here that will be of interest to you based upon what you said. I hope you will be participating in our discussion whenever you can.

Hi Rolet,

Welcome to 5 Star. Great intro post! You told us lots about yourself personally,
as well as about what you do.

Glad you decided to abandon your lurky-loo ways and join us. :)

Hi Rolet,

I love meeting people in the industry! Thanks for that awesome introduction. I've been an affiliate manager with a cpa network for a little over a year and I also love it. Truly the best job I've ever had! I think 8 years in the biz makes you a veteran!! I'll be at the Affiliate Summit in Vegas this month. Will you be attending? It's such a great way to meet people who you've only talked or worked with online.

Enjoy the boards!!

Jen

Yes to Vegas

Jen,

Yes I will be attending Affiliate Summit in Vegas! I am looking forward to it! I will be staying at the Rio and coming in Saturday for the affiliate dinner and the buyat.com party.

I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting face to face with the many who I talk with daily.

MI
Back