The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduce Love And Pride

LoveAndPride

Hello everyone,

My name is Kobi Ben Meir and I am the marketing manager of Love and Pride. I wanted to introduce Love and Pride to you, as I think there is a potential for a profitable relationship here.

About the Company
Love And Pride is a jewelry, accessories and fashion company that targets the gay and lesbian community in the US and the world.

Our Company Values are:
Equality - Love and Pride believes every human being is entitled to equal rights. When you wear Love and Pride, you take a stand for equality.
Diversity - Love and Pride celebrates the rich diversity of all human beings. When you wear Love and Pride, you join the celebration.
Tolerance - Love and Pride promotes tolerance and respect for all people regardless of our differences. When you wear Love and Pride, you help share the message.

Love and Pride is the first high-end designer jewelry online destination for people who believe in equality, diversity and tolerance. Our jewelry collections include engagement, commitment, wedding and anniversary rings, necklaces, pendants, earrings, watches and other accessories for women and men. Sometimes romantic, sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical…always captivating.

Our Offer

I offer you to join us as a business partner. We offer rates between 18-24% of the revenues for each sale that you generate through any of your platforms.

I’ll be happy to walk you through the program and share with you everything that we can offer, just let me know when you have the time.

You can visit our site
Gay and Lesbian Premier Jewelry Online - Gay Rings, Wedding Bands | Love And Pride

CJ affiliate info page: https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=1737892

Best Regards,
Kobi Ben Meir
Brand Marketing Manager
Love And Pride

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back