The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Internet Marketing GURU Needed

Recruiter4Print

PrintRunner is a rapidly growing e-commerce company, in need of a Marketing Manager. At a time when most companies are struggling to stay in business, we are experiencing unprecedented growth! We need a strong Marketing Pro who can keep up ? is that you?

Requirements:
? E-Commerce experience A MUST
? Excellent communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
? Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
? Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

Responsibilities include:
? Media Buys
? Managing affiliate marketing program
? Analytics

This is a truly amazing opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is interested in a career ? not a job. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with and learn from one of the most successful and talented entrepreneurs in Los Angeles. If you want to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and you thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment, then send us your resume right away. We look forward to hearing from you!

You might want to clarify if you are looking for an in-house person (and where you are located, if so) or can the person work remotely. In addition, is this a full time position or will you consider an outsourced affiliate manager that handles multiple programs.

Thank you Ron! I'm obviously new here :)

This position is located In Los Angeles, CA.

It is a full-time, perm. position

It is 100% on-site. Absolutely NO telecommuting.

I appreciate the response, and if there are any further questions, please let me know.

THANKS!!

I was excited to hear of the position available for an Marketing Manager, because I would be a great addition to your team. I have a vast amount of experience in affiliate marketing, client relations (I managed over 100 client accounts in my last position), management, and office duties. I would love an interview at your earliest convenience, and am available to start work as soon as possible.

What makes me stick out above the crowd is my attitude. I?m an enthusiastic, confident individual who learns fast, works hard, and is extremely efficient and productive. I excel at whatever I set my mind to, and I truly have the ambition and tools to succeed. As you can see in my resume, I?m quite experienced in both the business and marketing industries. For the last few years, I?ve been an Affiliate Manager, so I also have management skills to bring to the table as well.

I would love an interview at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to contact me anytime at (253) 961-4018 or email stefannibecker@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Stefanni Becker

I would be very interested

Hi

I would be very interested in this position, I live currently in Cyprus but LA would be perfect for me, I have been there many time.

I have been an affiliate manager in the past for multiple product categories, and would be very comfortable with this position, or other positions worldwide where available.

Here is me speaking on stage, my show reel...

Login | Facebook

Here is an example of my work, achieving a page 1 ranking on google.

My proof of page 1 on google for ealing plumbers

YouTube - 123bestealingplumberintroproofvideoshort.wmv ;

I approach the internet, and marketing of a business differently than most, I use internet video marketing and have achieved tremendous results for Home - MIG BANK in Switzerland in the last six months whose focus is forex, and could help your clients achieve results in there industry. MIG Bank are now generating thousands of inquires per month based on my six month consulting with them.

My mobile is 00357 993 84970 and website [removed]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Jason Cohen

Thank you Ron! I'm obviously new here :)

This position is located In Los Angeles, CA.

It is a full-time, perm. position

It is 100% on-site. Absolutely NO telecommuting.

I appreciate the response, and if there are any further questions, please let me know.

THANKS!!

MI
Back