The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Internet Marketing Center

desgensd

affiliate
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has heard about the Internet Marketing Center or Mr. Derek Gehl ? They offer guidance and different types of courses relating to SEO and other techniques ?

Thanks

Daniel

Internet Marketing Center was started by the legendary Corey Rudl several years ago. Corey had a big interest in car racing. He was killed in a car racing crash a little over 2 years ago. Derek worked with Corey and took over the running of the company after the death of Corey.

I have been on their mailing list for many years. Recently they made a change that improved what they were sending. Their mailings had reached the point where everything sent was a sales pitch. It was starting to get on my nerves and other mailing list subscribers were feeling the same way. They made a change and now have lots of very useful information in the mailings, along with their sales efforts.

I have never tried any of their products or services so I can't speak personally about any of them. However I can answer the portion about people hearing about them. Internet Marketing Center has been around for several years and is very well know. Derek Gehl is also very well-known.

MI
Back