The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Internet Marketing campaign required

SnrVendor

affiliate
Hail the reader and bless the respondent
I have a product that needs an internet marketing program set up? do not have too much money right now.
Budgeted sales minimum 200,000 items during launch month. Can adjust price to increase com and perhaps a special opening voucher. what ever is needed to get it pout there.
My thinking
1. Maybe kick off with a teaser email campaign - I have no white list nor any other list. Can do some noise making on the forums that relate. I do not understand the value of social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc. Must set up a WordPress. I will blogg every 2nd day with profit identifying indications and accompanying charts.
Already have ISP and domain name registered and hosted.

2. A separate campaign Marketing to the affiliates to get them to sell it.
e.g People who are affiliate marketers at (Clickbank - Paydotcom, Plimus etc etc.) I Live in SA. Paypal direct is not an option for us. Can only receive payment for sales by wire or check

3. Thinking of a Corporate internet marketing campaign of the product on the net to make sure the affiliates who sell it have product exposure. (A little like coke markets the product and the shops sell it.)

4. I can set up the web sites to selected marketers brief. I can write some articles, I have already written the operations manual of the Profit Assistant.

5. It is a niche market product with the niche running into millions of current users, it would in fact apply to all who like to make money, either as a part time income or full time as myself and many oythers. All would greatly benefit from this bit of software... it is a profit spinner with exponential growth. It?s a revelation to the Forex Trading world. It was 2 years in the making and testing. It is not a robot nor a system per ce.

6. Initial capital is limited, have some.
7. Product makes money for beginners and experienced professional alike.

8. Product non disclosure agreement must be signed with selected marketer.

Internet marketing brief
A foundation product is ready to be marketed right now at $33.95, this is the bait for the buyer of the pro-version which will be launched early next year. We shall pass 60% credit for this product purchase which is to be known as the PA, to the buyer of the yet to be launched PA pro?version. The Pro Version will substantially increase our,market penetration as it has no equal. Tested and tried, this forerunner the PA to the PA Pro version is an excellent product in its own right and will always continue to attract sales. The PA pro-version will be more directed at position traders, however, the success of the this Pa will surely make many come back and buy the Pro version. The product works in all markets, Forex, futures, Stocks etc etc. This version called the PA will enhance the sale of the PRO VERSION
Sales Potential Enormous -
Institutions have already shown keen interest. Updates will be free. Highly respected Forex Personality operating in this sector is sharing in the enthusiasm and will personally sell to his current client base. He is willing to write a recommendation after testing. Testing is no problem, he is welcome... its a once of million dollar product!
Anyone interested in speaking to me on setting up a marketing scenario please.please?
Thank you

banners
Back